India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

questions

Micky_elle Goldie
Micky_elle
Micky_elle

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I have not been able to regularly watch JDJ, so am a bit confused with the below contestants:

1. Is Mahi engaged or married to jay? she keeps referring to his parents as in-laws, so a bit confused there!
2. Is sushant and ankita a couple? or are the hosts just pulling thier legs? I just could not understand what was happening in the last 2 episodes.

Overall, the show is good and I think Chang has improved a lot. i loved his disco dancer performance he got all his moves right!
Madhuri is lovely and always gives constructive crticism, I seem to like all the 3 judges compared to the pevious season! Remo is of course legendary and it is wonderful that they roped him in this season. I will def. miss him in DID though Cry

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
1.  Mahi is engaged to Jay, as far as I am aware.

2.  Nobody knows except them.  LOL  On a more serious note, those of us who have been observing every single thing they have done in the past 1.5 years would say yes they are a couple; however, they haven't ever confirmed it but instead give these roundabout answers on being very good friends and how they're thinking about it and all sorts of other nonsense.  It's really left up to interpretation.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 04 January 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shams295

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Micky_elle

I have not been able to regularly watch JDJ, so am a bit confused with the below contestants:

1. Is Mahi engaged or married to jay? she keeps referring to his parents as in-laws, so a bit confused there!
2. Is sushant and ankita a couple? or are the hosts just pulling thier legs? I just could not understand what was happening in the last 2 episodes.

Overall, the show is good and I think Chang has improved a lot. i loved his disco dancer performance he got all his moves right!
Madhuri is lovely and always gives constructive crticism, I seem to like all the 3 judges compared to the pevious season! Remo is of course legendary and it is wonderful that they roped him in this season. I will def. miss him in DID though Cry

Mahi and Jay are engaged but since they are prob soon to be married she refers to his parents as her in-laws
sushant & ankita claim that they are single but their interactions with each other indicate otherwise esp on this show
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Wait, is Remo not going to be in DID 3? Disapprove

And I am also confused about these questions, except I don't care about the answers. LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top