Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

gunwanti is making moves on jogi (Page 2)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by vijayam

200 kilo ki mai kuch bhari nahin padegi jogi ke liye?...vaise to baba bhi unhe jhel rahen hain..LOL...
vaise jogi is so good looking ki yeh jodi kuch jamegi nahin..

Hear hear...........I totally agree with youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink
hmm so i wonder who will jogi look good withWinkTongueTongue tell me

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Anmol @..I was under the impression that Mai meant Veer's dad..ie Umed's construction site...

anyways whats the harm in assuming its jogi and have some fun... as it is there is hardly anything interesting to discuss in UT...

Vijayam @... Divya kuch kam bhari hai kya ?... jisne divya ko jhela woh mai ko bhi jhel lega Wink... but he wud look very young as compared to mai...LOLLOL

Edited by cjs369 - 05 January 2011 at 6:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609intruderfasttiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

good morning my friends,
i know u r disappointed by yesterdays epi so chalo lets have some fun.
in mondays episode, mai was telling tapasya she is going to jogi construction site,
Shockedwhy does she need 2 go there,
seems like mai ab jogi par bhi line mar rahi haWinkLOLLOL
pehle daddaji ab jogi, wow gunwanti. lage rahoROFL
ab kaun baki hain, kasa kakaROFL
bechara jogi phas gaya in auraton ke beechLOLLOL
@ aditiji, zara sambhal ke, aapke liye competitiopn badte jaa raha haiWinkROFL

Naughty, naughty EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Actually, I thought she meant Umed's site.............. not Jogi. I know your Hindi is far superior than mine but do have a look again. She did say father but after marriage even your father-in-law is referred to in general terms as father...........isn't that right????

I may be wrong .........we will have to wait for all the others to comment.SmileSmile
ok but let us think its jogi'sWink, she did not say anyones name,
so i will assume its jogiTongueTongue

Ok as you wish.............that is a thought Day DreamingDay Dreaming.  I am also confused where is Jogi, he was not going with Divya as I last recall..............did he change his mind???Confused

Jogi might have got worried after seeing Divya's antics and might have decided to go with her to the US so as to keep peace and also to stop her from linking him with DaminiConfused. But don't you all think that it is a bit too late in life for Divya to think of linking her hubby with Damini? Already she suspected him of infidelity when Masoom cameOuch

Or all these actors have gone on mass leave for new year and so the episodes are done with fillersLOL

Seeing whether it is Umed or Jogi Mai was referring to, rejoice, another love triangle idea taken by the CVs to drag episodesShockedLOL.  Jokes apart, I too think it is Umed she was referring toLOL

Edited by hermoinee - 04 January 2011 at 11:02pm
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vijayam

200 kilo ki mai kuch bhari nahin padegi jogi ke liye?...vaise to baba bhi unhe jhel rahen hain..LOL...
vaise jogi is so good looking ki yeh jodi kuch jamegi nahin..

Hear hear...........I totally agree with youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink
hmm so i wonder who will jogi look good withWinkTongueTongue tell me

WellllllllllllllEmbarrassed...Anyone except Divya, Nani, Mai, Chanda, Damini...........

You know he looks better with his mustache than without it. Wink

Edited by groucho - 04 January 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
guys it was jogi, bas maan jaao abApprove. gunwanti ne kuch bola nahin so its jogiLOLLOLLOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Jogi might have got worried after seeing Divya's antics and might have decided to go with her to the US so as to keep peace and also to stop her from linking him with DaminiConfused. Already she suspected him of infidelity when Masoom cameOuch

Or all these actors have gone on mass leave for new year and so the episodes are done with fillersLOL

Seeing whether it is Umed or Jogi Mai was referring to, rejoice, another love triangle idea taken by the CVs to drag episodesShockedLOL.  Jokes apart, I too think it is Umed she was referring toLOL

I find the idea of this triangle of DJD really sick..........even if it is their idea to drag the episodes there are umpteen ways of doing it but thisDeadDeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8cjs369intruderfasttiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

Jogi might have got worried after seeing Divya's antics and might have decided to go with her to the US so as to keep peace and also to stop her from linking him with DaminiConfused. Already she suspected him of infidelity when Masoom cameOuch

I find the idea of this triangle of DJD really sick..........even if it is their idea to drag the episodes there are umpteen ways of doing it but thisDeadDeadDead

Even Ichcha- Veer- Tappu triangle has become so stale and saturating and boring.They have crossed all limits and overdone thisUnhappy It is as though Veer is the last male available on earthShocked We are unable to tolerate this and now the CVs have started other triangles also thinking that is what the viewers wantAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
As long as VEER and Ichcha are spared I dont care...TongueEmbarrassedLOL btw good topic Anmol...Tongue seriously LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369intruderfasttiny15

Go to top