Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

(*'Miley Jab Hum Tum Masti ki Pathshala'*) #5 (Page 62)

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Aish
I dont mind .... take Sallu Gaana too .... Sply my Fav ... Bahon ke Darmiyaan.... Rest all cud b ur choice but yeh meri taraf se add karna ... PLS .. pretty Pls .... MJHT CV"s se puch puch ke haar gaye ... u pls do fulfill my reqEmbarrassed

Deeps
I love all our Creative Masters who post in Gallery. All are extremely Talented and Masters in this Course

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
hiiiEmbarrassed
20th D e c e m b e r is a super special day, hope you guys knowShocked...and that is because it's my bua ke chachaji ke bete ke mausere bhai ki bhabhi ke DOOORRR ke rishtedaar's wedding celebration partyyyBig smileParty
 completely necessary life facts guys..i know.

BUT there's another reason why it's special..and that would be because it's my twin's birthday (hey it's not a phatichar joke this time, i swearErmm) she's not someone who i call my jaan ainvayi, but because she really IS my jaan, my twin, my life<3 
one of the most a m a z i n g girls IF and i, both, have ever come across is her..in my view she's perfect, because not only is she IF's BEST avi makerApprove but because she's a warm, loving, beautiful, saaf dil ladki - everything to me and just the best sister in the worldEmbarrassed and that is;

..you are officially a certified dhakkan if you didn't work out until i stuck that^ there. ok cool.

this not so young lady is now..21 years oldBig smile (here comes tamaacha #1 for public age disclosing) and i'd love love LOVE you guys even more if you'd come wish her and make this day even more special than it already isEmbarrassed

we love you birthday girl, Pooja

ps. hope you feel old, now that you're 21 didiiiCool 

*i didn't do any message collecting cuz i was on holiday and i hate doing it (bad excuses, i knowLOL) and thank GOD i'd done the write up before that, since i have a splitting migraine right now :| 
oh AND i had to wait until Pooja's 12am to post this:P

-------------------------

and just when you thought she's done..there's moreCool
cuz the khaata kholofier for all the birthday messages is none other than..MEEmbarrassed

so as always, me the great being me the greatBig smile i have no idea where to start from, but thanks to this thing i found in my hazaar saal puraana folder on my lt, this is how it goes:

^do you remember this? ewww, i do. this is what got us talking personally for the first time apart from MJHT CG and MN, which is why i still have it from about July 2010, and saved it up for todayEmbarrassed since i want to say happy birthday to my twin, my sister - you. and, i want to thank God for bringing you into the world 21 years ago, i don't know what i'd do without youEmbarrassed
the one and only thing that describes us in one sentence, is that blood relations aren't everything. i don't have a sister of my own, but i am sure even if i did, she wouldn't love me as much as you do. and the best thing is, you are not just my elder sister, but my younger one too, and MORE my younger oneLOL because you were, are and will always be ready to stand up for me and against anyone who is against me..because you understand me and my feelings better than i myself do sometimesEmbarrassed and if there's anyone who i can blindly trust never to leave me, to always be there no matter what throughout my whole life, then it's you. tu hogi age mein mujhse badi, but you are still a bachchiLOL my chhoti, gusse waali at times, thodi si immature si screw dheeli waali behen <3 my maanviEmbarrassed we argue sometimes, we share our problems, we jhaadofy each other when the other is wrong, we trust each other more than we trust ourselves; you pull me up for my mistakes, and love and support me when i am right (99.99% of the timeBig smile) we know each other's lives inside out. you're crazy, & i'm crazier;) and that's the way i love you and us. nothing is better than US. don't ever change, don't ever leave me - tu jo nahi hai toh kuch nahi hai, aur tu jo hai toh sab kuch hai, and, agar tu hai toh baaki duniya jaaye bhaad mein. i love you endless, countless, infinity and forever. many many happy returns of the day and a very happy birthdayEmbarrassedHug

*ek aur tamaacha padne waala hai emotionalness ke liye:P bachaaaoooOuch

i was damn confused what to make beforeStern Smile..then it became easyEmbarrassed

thanks to these beautiful peopleLOL we met:

your lovesEmbarrassed
and..usHeart
every single pic of theirs, whether it's on or off screen, reminds me of us<3 i love the chemistry they share, i love their scenes, and i love them as much as jeevika loves maanvi and as much as we love us
isliye inka overdose hai meri jaan:P

all together<3

Edited by aishhh. - 18 December 2011 at 4:22pm

-Preeti-

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
OMG wow superb songs ...
Ishq huwa is the bestEmbarrassed...Arti will rock it WinkEmbarrassed

nd BBB omg that song is the hottest song ever ..Anushka n Ranver looked so hawt in itEmbarrassed....Arti tho ,...sab ke hosh udjayengeWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

The ones that quickly come to mind are
Ishq Hua from Aaja Nachle
Dum Dum - BBB Dancing This man I can conceptualise right here and right now - Arjun looking hott in a black vest cum gangi thing Blushing and Rati looking gorgeous in a goldish outfit...uff I'm raring to go abhi se hi..in fact if they show up at my doorstep now then I'm ready to choreograph it for them NOW even though it's 11pm EmbarrassedLOL 

OMG

Go On Darling ...I am laready into the Dreamy ModevDay Dreaming and I love those songs too. Infact i imagine these 2 in almost all kinds of songs:-P

aishhh.

.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

n aish ur creations are just awesome Clap..i adore them Embarrassed....ur superb...

Aww thankss so much Deepti Hug that's the best compliment I can get from anyone, and when I do get it, I'm honoured, thankyou so very much! Embarrassed 
aww my pleasureHug ..seriously u rock!! ...u inspire meEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Preeti uff I can conceptualise that one too now Blushing hot hot hot. Blushing tere liye le liya Wink 

kar de yaar
aur kuch nahii mangna bhagwan se .... just Bahon ke Darmiyaan Arjun n RatiLOL

Deeps
I know Anushka and ranveer make a good pair .... they coming in KWK tonite

Hey and see
AR = Arjun Rati
AR = Aamna Rajeev
AR = Anushka Ranveer

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
See I told youu I choose good songs ROFL man this is not good for health I'm getting hyper at this time of the night will not be able to sleep LOL even though I am sleepy LOL 

@Deepti yeah exactly I think Arti will do a great job with anything but especially those two songs..am getting the visuals now and it's way too amazingg! Embarrassed

@Preeti eeesshh exactly my point (;

am visualising everything now BY GOD it's looking perfect - not too many visual effects...simple camera tracking so we get focus on them and rockingg steps to Dum dum both looking extremely hot yet classy at the same time Wink 

eeeeeee man Silly

-Preeti-

.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
i know .....i can't wait for tonites episode  of KWKDay Dreaming
wow di u love all pairs by name ARWink...

aishhh.

Go to top