Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 4th January 2011

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

~ ~ ~ YIH Written Update 4th JANUARY 2011~ ~~

AT CAFE

Akshay on seeing Manjari with someone else holding hands . .he turns to back. Manjari stops Akshay and says that she came here to meet him and he is going? Akshay says he thought she was busy. Ranbir comes to Akshay and introduces himself. He says to Akshay that they(Ranbir & Manjari ) were talking about him only. He says that Manjari mentioned that Akshay is her childhood friend,

He says that he is from mumbai and there he never got such friends who cares, get worried for each other so much like them(Akshay & Manjari ). He says that they both are very lucky to have each other.(Yesss.  . . . manjari is very lucky ) Ranbir says that he wished he also had such a friend in his life.  And then he leaves.

Manjari says she never thought such a stage would come in their friendship where they will feel awkward to talk to each other.she asks What happened between them?

AT AKSHAY'S HOME

Akshay's mom gives Akshay's kundali to Panditji and says that she needs a such a girl whose all 36 gun(qualities ) matches with her son. Panditji says pooja's kundali matches and she wanted to get them married, then what happened? Akshay's mom interrupts and says firmly to Panditji to do whatever she says, no need to worry about earlier things.

AT CAFE ( Its a detailed conversation.....)

Akshay and Manjari are having coffee.

Manjari : I have not come here to quarrel with you, but want to ask you as a friend if there is any problem? you might not tell your problems to someone else  but I know you very well, i am your childhood friend. You never step back from fulfiling your promises. Remember that day when you announced in cafe that you will propose the girl you love within 7 days and then you proposed Pooja also. Was that all a lie?

(Akshay gets flashbacks of announcing in cafe and proposing scene)

Akshay : You know i never lie . .

Manjari : That means it was all true. Then my parents and Pooja are having hopes with you, is that wrong? Or Madhu aunty who happily brought the rishta to us, was that a lie? See, i am not disappointed  with madhu aunty but with you. You could have talked to pooja. Whats her fault? Is it her fault that she loves you? Is it that You dont love her?

Akshay : I dont want to talk to you on this topic. And as far as marriage is concerned, i cannot even think of it right now.

Manjari : Ok, if you are not in a mood to marry then its ok we all dont have any problen but just talk to Pooja once. Dont avoid her. From last 2 days,she have not come to cafe, she is very upset. I have never faced rejection in love, but saw it for first time in Pooja's eyes and i was very sad. God must never do like this with anyone. You only say how will you feel when the person you love goes far away from you.

Akshay : What it feels to be away from your love no one knows better than me.

Manjari : Then why you are doing this to Pooja? There Pooja is upset and here you are upset.

Akshay calls Pooja and asks her why she didnt came to cafe from 2 days. He says she can come to cafe, he wants to talk to her. Pooja says ok. Manjari parents are standing behind and Pooja asks for their permission. Manjari's parents give their nod to her to meet Akshay.

Manjari leaves from cafe and YIH sad tune is being played on Akshay.Cry 

AT MANJARI'S HOME

Manjari's mom is praying to God. Manjari's dad also joins her and they together pray that everything becomes alright in Pooja's life and she gets all the happiness. Manjari's mom says that after watching Madhuji's behaviour, she have left everything on God now. She says they should not have rushed for all this. Manjari 's dad says he must have not talked rudely to Madhuji, she might be in some serious problem otherwise never seen her so worried. Once all this problem gets solved, he will say sorry to Madhuji.

BACK AT CAFE

Pooja comes to cafe. Akshay says sorry to her and says he is responsible for the whole situation, he dont how everything happened. Pooja is crying silently. He says everything was going smoothly but suddenly things got complicated. He says from so many years he didnt expressed his feeling and when finally he said then all things got messed up. He is not thinking of marriage right now but seriously focusing on his career and expects same spirit from her too. He says she should also concentrate on her career. He asks is it right to break one dream for another one? Pooja agrees and says yes her actual dream was to pursue MBA but because of marriage talks every thing changed and she forgot about that. She says now let marriage gets postponed but they both will inspire each other to acheive their goals. And they shake hands.

AT RANBIR'S HOME

Its raining and Manjari arrives at Ranbir home drenched in rain. She says sorry for coming so late but couldn't stop herself to say thankyou to him. Ranbir asks what he did? Manjari says because of him so many people are happy, otherwise dont know what she might have done in mrng but he changed her views.

After doing so much blabbering she asks that did she disturbed him. Ranbir says no, he is glad that he could be of some help to her and offers her towel to wipe her face. While taking the towel Manjari hand touches Ranbir hands and they have a eyelocking moment. Manjari says thanks. Ranbir says that whenever she is sad or upset she doesn't looks, the expresission doesn't suits her, she should always smile. Manjari says that he have never seen her cry, whenever she is too sad or happy she couldn't stop her tears.
Ranbir come near her and says when tears of happiness comes then they are more beautiful than pearls but  par jab aansu koi takleef mein nikalte hai toh woh insaan ko kamzor bana dete hai. (sorry i dont know how to translate that . ,lolz) He says he would advice her to save these tears for happy moments. Manjari says when she have a friend like him then tears will come for happy moments only.

She starts rubbing her hair when towel's thread stucks in her earing, she tries removing it but couldn't. Ranbir offers to help and he comes near her and puts her hair aside and breaks the thread with his teeth. (Sardi ki dhoop track is played. )Manjari have her eyes closed and Ranbir asks that these heartbeats that are moving so fast are hers or him? He says they are just friends then such fast heartbeats  . . .manjari looks at him . . .EPISODE ENDS. . . .( Isn't RANBIR MANJARI love track getting rushed out? ?Shocked

SORRY FOR MISTAKES. HOPE EVERYONE LIKED IT.........

Edited by frenz4u - 05 January 2011 at 3:04am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirMarinedriveKenpachikelsnaj7KhaLidaHteri_susanRoarkspamalotRajinilicious

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

When will Akshay relaise that he actually proposed to Pooja and not Manjari?

frenz4u

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
thanks frenz4u

frenz4u

soniroy Senior Member
soniroy
soniroy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
You'll are most welcome everyone.........Big smile

@vinuchand
i think Akshay have realised that actually he didn't proposed Manjari......even though its not shown directly........lets see what happens further

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index