Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The one reason I admire Guru!!! (Page 2)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I think Gurmeet is more comfortable speaking in Hindi than in English.  I dont think it is anything to do with being patriotic to his mother tongue but whatever language he is comfortable in.  I don't see anything right/ praise worthy or wrong/demeaning about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pippa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsheela

May b he is not good in speaking English so he prefer speak in Hindi rather then speak bad English

So No Need to Admire

Its ur perception ! But it depends on us whether we admire him or not.So no need of advising also.All r free to voice their opinion in a decent way here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hasiiiphoenix123456SakshiGargpickachu

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

May b he is not good in speaking English so he prefer speak in Hindi rather then speak bad English

So No Need to Admire

if sum1 is talking in hindi then dat doesnt mean dat he isnt gud in english..........koi apni matrabhasha ko gair bhasha se zyada ahmiyad de raha hai to pta nhi kyun logon se bardasht nhi hota......watever he does is admirable 4 us!!!! if u dont feel like dont do.... but dont try to tell others wat to do or not........sorry if i sound rude bt dats jst an answer to wat u said!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasiiiphoenix123456Rituparnaa

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

I think Gurmeet is more comfortable speaking in Hindi than in English.  I dont think it is anything to do with being patriotic to his mother tongue but whatever language he is comfortable in.  I don't see anything right/ praise worthy or wrong/demeaning about it.
EVERYONE is comfortable speaking in their mother tongue..... bus kuchh log isse apna maan-samaan aur pride samajh kar accept karte hain........aur kuchh logon ke paas ye accept karne ke guts nhi hote........i m happy ki GC ke paas wo guts hain!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasiiiRituparnaa

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

So No Need to Admire

even if he is not good, so what?????? english speaking is not everything.......dat does not show ur characteristics........for me whatever language he uses, it reaches to his genuine fans and der heart..........coz he speaks his heart........

i admire for what he is and his hindi is far better den most of d actors and us........english ke chakkar mein hum apni mother tongue ko neglect karte hai.......m talking in general.......people feel dat they r something coz they can speak  english.........what a misconception...........

m proud of him and admire him.......for what he is......and nt for which language he speaks or what role he plays........

and sry to say bt pls refrain from advising people---- whom to admire.........u just express ur POV.......leave rest to others who wants to admire him...........

Edited by maanmeet1 - 05 January 2011 at 11:55am

SakshiGargRituparnaa

phoenix123456 Senior Member
phoenix123456
phoenix123456

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
whatever the reason guru is a very genuine and honest person and i love him for that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmishdeepthichoudaryRituparnaa

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SakshiGarg

EVERYONE is comfortable speaking in their mother tongue..... bus kuchh log isse apna maan-samaan aur pride samajh kar accept karte hain........aur kuchh logon ke paas ye accept karne ke guts nhi hote........i m happy ki GC ke paas wo guts hain!!!!

I don't agree with you.  Not everyone is comfortable in speaking in their mother tongue. It depends on the language they speak in most of the time. Many may think in their mother tongue but verbalise their thoughts in another language better or vice versa. It has nothing to do with being less patriotic or more patriotic just because one speaks in one language or the other. From what I have heard of Gurmeet's past interviews, he is more fluent in Hindi than in English. Hence he chooses to speak in that language.  That does not make him anything less nor anything more.  He neither has more guts or less guts because of it. I admire him for his commitment to work and his down to earth nature.

Edited by Opti - 05 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pippa

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I have constantly said that it is unfair to criticize GC whether he speaks good english or not. Even if he speaks in Hindi, it does not matter. It does not reflect on how he is person and nature wise. I have always objected when people criticize him for his accent.

I admire him because he is down to earth and he is an amazingly hard worker. I really do not care if he knows english well or not. Hindi is his mother tongue and he is good with it. 

Kay

Rituparnaamaanmeet1

Go to top