Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

What was Samir Soni's plan had he won Rs 1 Crore? (Page 2)

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
AWWW is he a glutton 4 punishment?
Ouch
I think all ppl r unanimous on dis forum, whether dey r Sam's fans or not, dat Sam was treated d worst by BB. So y y y does he want 2 return?

D last straw, d insult 2 injury, d rubbing of salt on his wounds was hving his cutout in d wash area.. it's pretty humiliating how d present housemates including his closest ally in d BB housekeep referring 2 it as Sam's office!

Sam u r already r a martyr in d eyes of many ppl so quit wen d going is gud, else u will end up a pathetic looser in d same ppl's eyes!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lisa_patel25gehna2004Ankur_1305

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Well sameer was eating khayali pulao.....but ghar se bahar aane ke baad bhi khayali pulao khane ka aadat nahi gaya ROFL

Ankur_1305Marz_Mahira_fankhamosshhh

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
OMG......this is too much manDead
He needs to accept the fact that he is out of game and it's all over now!! What miracle is he waiting for? Awww.....it's so embarrassing that he is telling this and that publicly hoping that BB may invite him inside the house again!!! He is sulking too much Dead 

Ankur_1305Marz_Mahira_fankhamosshhh

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
But whatever...! If was Samir Soni, I will definitely plan to take some of my fans like Shivani, Monami, Pooja, Samfan, Cutie, and some of other beautiful women for a candle-light dinner in a restaurant of their choice.  It  would of course be an exclusive 1-2-1 dinner, meaning  I will be busy till next BB season and Neelam will have to put up with me a tad more.

At the end of the dinner, I will give each of my fans a  fresh red rose with a card attached to it "..wherever you are..and whatever you do..!"   Signed :  Luv..Samir Soni.

Then, at the end of the year,  I will invite all my rest of the fans for a grand party till wee hours of morning.

Ladies first. Beautiful ladies, sooner !

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 05 January 2011 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

<font color="#ff00ff">But whatever...! If was Samir Soni, I will definitely plan to take some of my fans like Shivani, Monami, Pooja, Samfan, Cutie, and some of other beautiful women for a candle-light dinner in a restaurant of their choice. It would be exclusive 1-2-1 dinner, meaning I will be busy till next BB season and Neelam will have to put up with me a tad more.

At the end of the dinner, I will give each of my fans a fresh red rose with a card attached to it "..wherever you are..and whatever you do..!" Signed : Samir Soni.</font>

<font color="#ff00ff">Then, at the end of the year, I will invite all my rest of the fans for a grand party till wee hours of morning.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Ladies first. Beautiful ladies, sooner !</font>

Well itna bada dil sirf ankurji ka ho sakta hai n not sameer bcoz he has never thanked his fans for voting him all these weeks instead of dreaming tht he Might get into the house shd have thanked his fans tht is the beauty of a true actor.....this entire conversation of sameer shows how selfish he is.....it's really bad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305khamosshhh

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Sam can't accept defeat graciously, same as Manoj! Only difference is dat Manoj did it dehati style, but Sam is thinking he's doing it in his sophisticated style! Sorry to burst ur bubble Sam, but as I said earlier, quit wen d going is gud or else u'll soon realise dat just lyk d prize money ur fans 2 hv vanished!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marz_Mahira_fanromiosugar1

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by Prernatic

But ya, it all over now and only a miracle can get me inside," says the actor who was very disappointed that he lost out to Dolly Bindra in votes.

Still so desperate to go inside.....WackoGeek

The man is so muddled in  his head. A guy gotta be sure what he wants. He wants to be out when he is in and wants to be in when he is out. Settle down, man and let your fans rest in peace.

_________

Samir Soni :  Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Simple thing he wants one crore to buy flat....ROFLWacko Bas aur kuch nhi chahiye LOLLOL

In 1 crore, he cannot buy even a one bed-room apartment in Mumbai. Even if does, soon he will want another 1 crore to furnish it.  And if gets his flat done with the newest furnishing, he will find Neelam is too old and out-dated and does not go with the latest furniture.

Few women admit their age. Fewer men act theirs.
Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

OMG......this is too much manDead
He needs to accept the fact that he is out of game and it's all over now!! What miracle is he waiting for? Awww.....it's so embarrassing that he is telling this and that publicly hoping that BB may invite him inside the house again!!! He is sulking too much Dead 

After all he is a SULKING BUDDHA DeadDeadROFL Sulking even after his ouster Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

Go to top