Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG......this is too much man🀒
He needs to accept the fact that he is out of game and it's all over now!! What miracle is he waiting for? Awww.....it's so embarrassing that he is telling this and that publicly hoping that BB may invite him inside the house again!!! He is sulking too much 🀒 
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But whatever...! If was Samir Soni, I will definitely plan to take some of my fans like Shivani, Monami, Pooja, Samfan, Cutie, and some of other beautiful women for a candle-light dinner in a restaurant of their choice.  It  would of course be an exclusive 1-2-1 dinner, meaning  I will be busy till next BB season and Neelam will have to put up with me a tad more.

At the end of the dinner, I will give each of my fans a  fresh red rose with a card attached to it "..wherever you are..and whatever you do..!"   Signed :  Luv..Samir Soni.

Then, at the end of the year,  I will invite all my rest of the fans for a grand party till wee hours of morning.

Ladies first. Beautiful ladies, sooner !
Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago
star_night thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

<font color="#ff00ff">But whatever...! If was Samir Soni, I will definitely plan to take some of my fans like Shivani, Monami, Pooja, Samfan, Cutie, and some of other beautiful women for a candle-light dinner in a restaurant of their choice. It would be exclusive 1-2-1 dinner, meaning I will be busy till next BB season and Neelam will have to put up with me a tad more.

At the end of the dinner, I will give each of my fans a fresh red rose with a card attached to it "..wherever you are..and whatever you do..!" Signed : Samir Soni.</font>

<font color="#ff00ff">Then, at the end of the year, I will invite all my rest of the fans for a grand party till wee hours of morning.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">Ladies first. Beautiful ladies, sooner !</font>

Well itna bada dil sirf ankurji ka ho sakta hai n not sameer bcoz he has never thanked his fans for voting him all these weeks instead of dreaming tht he Might get into the house shd have thanked his fans tht is the beauty of a true actor.....this entire conversation of sameer shows how selfish he is.....it's really bad
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sam can't accept defeat graciously, same as Manoj! Only difference is dat Manoj did it dehati style, but Sam is thinking he's doing it in his sophisticated style! Sorry to burst ur bubble Sam, but as I said earlier, quit wen d going is gud or else u'll soon realise dat just lyk d prize money ur fans 2 hv vanished!πŸ˜›
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Simple thing he wants one crore to buy flat....🀣 Bas aur kuch nhi chahiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In 1 crore, he cannot buy even a one bed-room apartment in Mumbai. Even if does, soon he will want another 1 crore to furnish it.  And if gets his flat done with the newest furnishing, he will find Neelam is too old and out-dated and does not go with the latest furniture.

Few women admit their age. Fewer men act theirs.
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar

OMG......this is too much man🀒

He needs to accept the fact that he is out of game and it's all over now!! What miracle is he waiting for? Awww.....it's so embarrassing that he is telling this and that publicly hoping that BB may invite him inside the house again!!! He is sulking too much 🀒 

After all he is a SULKING BUDDHA 🀒🀒🀣 Sulking even after his ouster 🀒
Originally posted by: sssshhh

Sam can't accept defeat graciously, same as Manoj! Only difference is dat Manoj did it dehati style, but Sam is thinking he's doing it in his sophisticated style! Sorry to burst ur bubble Sam, but as I said earlier, quit wen d going is gud or else u'll soon realise dat just lyk d prize money ur fans 2 hv vanished!πŸ˜›

Agree with you πŸ˜‰....same attitude as Manoj πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.....Both Buddhas are same....Despo 🀒🀒🀣🀣
star_night thumbnail
@ssshhh.ur correct manoj has a big heart bcoz he's basically from village....and sameer physically is 46 but mentally is 64 hw can one get a 2 bhk in the prize amount...buddha sathiya gaya hai   πŸ˜†
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1 crore me 2 BHK aati hein? It's quite reasonable priced ...
Originally posted by: star_night

@ssshhh.ur correct manoj has a big heart bcoz he's basically from village....and sameer physically is 46 but mentally is 64 hw can one get a 2 bhk in the prize amount...buddha sathiya gaya hai   πŸ˜†

Hahahaha very true.....🀣 He used to be as irritating as 60 year old buddha....always sulking n complaining....getting bored n also boring others πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ U r right physically 46 n mentally 64 πŸ€“πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’