Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

What was Samir Soni's plan had he won Rs 1 Crore?

cutiepies Senior Member
cutiepies
cutiepies

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

What was Samir Soni's plan had he won Rs 1 Crore?

Mehul Satish Thakkar , ibnlive.com
Updated Jan 05, 2011 at 12:58am IST

Samir Soni has 2 records to his name in the reality show Bigg Boss. He was the only housemate to be nominated 10 times. Also, he was the only one who didn't get the luxury to sleep in the delights room as he was not made the captain.

" When Shweta's captaincy was over, I thought that finally I would be made the captain which would make me safe from eviction. But I was shocked when Bigg Boss announced that this week there will not be any selection of a new captain," says Samir Soni.

He adds, " Before I got nominated I was very confident of winning the show. In fact, I had already made my plans about how I would spend the winning amount."

The actor wanted to buy a lavish flat for his parents. " With 1 crore, I would have bought a 2 bhk flat in Versova for my parents. But ya, it all over now and only a miracle can get me inside," says the actor who was very disappointed that he lost out to Dolly Bindra in votes.

The show is in the final week and it is for the country to decide who would win Bigg Boss Season 4 by voting for their favourite housemate.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004ThatOneGuykooliio

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
He adds, " Before I got nominated I was very confident of winning the show. In fact, I had already made my plans about how I would spend the winning amount." ShockedShocked

Thumbs DownDead Over confidence always destroys you Thumbs Down Thumbs DownDead Same thing happened with Manoj TiwariThumbs Down ....Any ways best of luck for ur life Uncle Sam and Neelam aunty.....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-ksarasingh86

Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
But ya, it all over now and only a miracle can get me inside," says the actor who was very disappointed that he lost out to Dolly Bindra in votes.

Still so desperate to go inside.....WackoGeek

Mehr-ksarasingh86

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I dont get it what made him believe he would win the showWacko He has been very lucky to have reached thus far... The diamond merchant would be his only hope now for that flat, not BB!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-kMarz_Mahira_fanNishita123prerna4rishav

Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

I dont get it what made him believe he would win the showWacko He has been very lucky to have reached thus far... The diamond merchant would be his only hope now for that flat, not BB!

Hahahaha ya right LOLLOLLOL lagta hai Sulking Buddha sathiyaa gaya tha....flat ke khuwaab dekh raha tha......aur itna confident tha ke jeet jaye ga.....khair umar ki waja se shayad buddha sathiyaa gaya tha ROFLThumbs Down

Mehr-ksmallwonder

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Hahahaha ya right LOLLOLLOL lagta hai Sulking Buddha sathiyaa gaya tha....flat ke khuwaab dekh raha tha......aur itna confident tha ke jeet jaye ga.....khair umar ki waja se shayad buddha sathiyaa gaya tha ROFLThumbs Down

I know... I had heard a cat has 9 lives, we have seen it now...LOL He survived 9 nominations and fell at the 10th one...LOL

Mehr-kMarz_Mahira_fan

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

But ya, it all over now and only a miracle can get me inside," says the actor who was very disappointed that he lost out to Dolly Bindra in votes.

The man is so muddled in  his head. A guy gotta be sure what he wants. He wants to be out when he is in and wants to be in when he is out. Settle down, man and let your fans rest in peace.

_________

Samir Soni :  Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-kMarz_Mahira_fankhamosshhhNishita123

Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

The man is so muddled in  his head. A guy gotta be sure what he wants. He wants to be out when he is in and wants to be in when he is out. Settle down, man and let your fans rest in peace.

_________

Samir Soni :  Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Simple thing he wants one crore to buy flat....ROFLWacko Bas aur kuch nhi chahiye LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305

Go to top