Sabki Ladli Bebo

Laadli 4th Jan Written update~GG back in action

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I don't know where is Neela so i am giving the update

Laadli 4th January 2010

Episode starts with Ria spotted bebo and call ma, ria running and keeps yelling ma, bebo feels something, but the time she turns to see, the kidnapper took ria away. Kidnapper bring ria at the warehouse, the kidnapper says good kid don't do like this, ria says I am not a good kid. He says if u do this again u will get punishment, ria says u will get punishment, when ma will find out that u did this with me she will punish u. the kidnapper leave and lock the door. Ria is crying and begging to go home, ria saw a phone, she goes there and call bebo. Bebo asks ria where is she, ria was going to says but the kidnapper snatches phone away. Bebo is really worried, tried calling the number but it doesn't work. GG watches this, and confused about ria. Bebo leave from there and go to her room, saru is sitting in her room, she saw bebo, call her and tell her to sit with her. Bebo is worried but sit with saru.

Scene shifts from there to Khanna house, biji and arjun r sitting and all worried. Biji says in this hurdle time bebo should be here with us with u. Arjun says what nonsense r u talking biji, why should bebo be here, she has her own life. And she have already suffered a lott cos of us, biji says whatever she should be here for the sake of ria, and my heart says if bebo could here then we will get our ria back too. Biji dialed bebo's number arjun tell biji not to call bebo. Biji stop, but bebo call on arjun's cell, biji gets happy. Arjun pick up the call, bebo says I called u cos I just got a call from ria, arjun ask how is ria and where she is. Bebo says before she could ask her anything the call got disconnect, Arjun says lets meet, bebo says I was about to come there but suddenly my parjai fell sick. Arjun says I coming over, bebo tried to stop him but she couldn't.

Scene shifts from there to ria, ria is lying on a caught and coughing, the guy comes in the room and says look I am going to get ur med, don't try to run away, the guy leave and lock the door, ria goes to door and bang on it and ask to go home, she sits down there coughing.

Scene shifts to GG, GG r confused about the things r going on, the way amrit suddenly came home, the way he is behaving with bebo, and bebo being so worried from 2days, and most importantly the distance between AmBo.  Goldie says its nothing, amrit isn't well yet so he is behaving like this, gursheel says no, this cannot be the only reason, then she saw arjun outside and bebo meeting him. Gursheel says the reason is in front of us. Arjun ask bebo about the call, bebo says I couldn't figure out where was the call from, but when I was talking to her I heard the sounds of temple Bell. Bebo says ria is somewhere near temple. Arjun says there r lots of temple here, where r we gonna look for her. Bebo says give me sometime right now my ma isn't home when she will come, I will come over and see what we can do. Arjun thanks bebo, bebo says I am doing all these for ria. Arjun thanks bebo and leave from ther.  GG hear arjun-bebo convo. Gursheel says now I understand everything, he tell goldie that he was arjun khanna, and ria is her daughter and she got kidnapped. Goldie says so what, what we have to do with this, how is this gonna help us. Gursheel says it might not help us right now but it may be later.

Arjun comes home he get a call from unknown person, its some lady, the lady says if u want to know about ur daughter then come to Hotel Cristal Heaven in room 201. The call get disconnected, bebo also get the same call with same msg. the caller is none other than these GGAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry. Bebo comes to the hotel and ask about the room to the receptionist, arjun also come there and ask about the room. Bebo goes inside the room but there was no one, after few mins Arjun also comes there, Arjun is shocked to see bebo there. Arjun-Bebo tell each-other about the phone call, both r confused. OMG there was a hidden camera in the room caputure Arjun-Bebo.

Episode Ends.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Chetnakparbhudayalranmararchie76sinipillais_a_mSpot-Happy4Ever-mah403rahat_fahad8Rajinilicious

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
thanks juhuti
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear. Don't know what this GG is up to and when will their torture end.
mah403 Goldie
mah403
mah403

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
thanks!

now amrit will see the video :(

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top