Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Tam of 26/12/2010 to 01/01/2011

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

STAR Plus begins 2011 with a bang

By Campaign India Team on Jan 5, 2011 (8 minutes ago)
filed under Media, India

No changes in pecking order

STAR Plus began 2011 on a superb note, clocking up 396 GRPs (Week 1, 2011, TAM, HSM, CS4+), up from 368 GRPs in Week 52, 2010.

Colors was steady at 283 GRPs.

Zee slipped marginally to 224 GRPs, while Sony (179) and SAB (146) repeated their previous week's performances.

Imagine went up 3 GRPs to deliver 86.

I thought Starplus would have above 400 with the big star awardsEvil Smile

Edited by rekha03 - 06 January 2011 at 5:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01Winchesterbros

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Rekha

yes  even i thought the same..
Anyways what is the most disappointing is they gave the 9 pm slot to Gulaal which is fairing so badly !

with a big line up of shows for this year wonder which is next in line to be axed !!

But I am sure no No1 show will get teh fate Bidaaii got Unhappy
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Shanti, Gulaal is not faring badly, it is doing okay just not upto the standards set by its worthy predecessor. All new shows take time to work .
SGP had above 1 rating in the intial stages but at that time Starplus was not in the no1 position.
So expectations are high for all soaps to perform. I read somewhere each soap is given three shows maximum to have the desired ratings otherwise it is shipped out.Wonder why different timings was not considered for Bidaai and now no word about season2.It looks so unfair when a known actor like Apurva is taken in  a soap.AngryDeadOuch

The Tragedy is they ended Bidaai when it was about to pick up in ratings. Now they are going around saying starting 7:00 pm is the new prime time and 2011 is the time for seasons. quote from Mr. Rajan Shahi say -

Trends you foresee in 2011
I feel TV will see the concept of seasons. Shows will have smaller episodic seasons for a span of six months or a year. Shows will have a shorter lifespan and stories will not stretch too long. 2011 needs fresh and new ideas because this is where TV programming has oversaturated.

They are creating new primetime weekend biweekly slots.I don't think any prime slot from 7:00 to 11:00 pm will go except one for Dor.

Edited by rekha03 - 04 January 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
So all teh shows listed for this year will end within a year or year and a half max

But shows which go on snail speed like yeah rishtha will they continue or end

yeas and as u said  RS cud have chosen different time slot and continued with Bidaaii

But if u ask me i wouldn't want to watch Gulaal at a primetime slot
After finishing the days work  again understanding  abt water finding not my cup of  entertainment

Moreover  the show seems to go tangential
That girl is getting married so what watwer will she find now

So seriaqls in the pipeline will be squeezed in during 7 to 11 or run bi weekly or weekends  or whatever
How much will they stuff !!

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Happy New Year for Star Plus as it clocks 396 GRPs

Indiantelevision.com Team

(5 January 2011 8:10 pm)

MUMBAI: Consolidating its numero uno position, Star Plus has added 28 GRPS (gross rating points) to its previous week's tally to start 2011 with 396 GRPs.

The channel got support from the newly created joint venture awards property, Big Star Entertainment Awards, which clocked 5.5 TVR from its telecast on 31 December. Incidentally, this is the highest rating an event has got on television over the last 28 weeks (since Star Parivaar awards).

The Awards event reached out to 31.4 million viewers over 2.5 hours, contributing 26 GRPs to the channel during the week.

Star Plus also got a boost in the weekday 7-8 pm band with Saathiya getting a 6.1 TVR (from 5.8 TVR in previous week) and Sasural Genda Phool clocking 5.5 TVR (from 5.1 TVR), according to Tam data (C&S, HSM) for the week ended 1 January.

Meanwhile, Colors and Zee TV retained their second and third positions with 283 and 224 GRPs respectively. Both the channels lost seven GRPs compared to the previous week.

For Colors, its newly launched fiction in 6.30 pm band - Maati Ki Banno - averaged 1.5 TVR with the launch episode delivering a 1.6 TVR, while the repeat of the Salman Khan starrer Dabangg on Sunday rated 4.5.

For Zee TV, the popular dance reality show DID Doubles launched well, delivering a 4 TVR for the week. The launch episode got a TVR of 4.6, reached out to 25.million viewers and had a timespent of 25.1 minutes, according to Tam data.

Among the other Hindi GECs, Sony Entertainment and Sab remained unchanged with 179 GRPs and 146 GRPs for the week ended 1 January. Imagine TV added three GRPs to end the week with 86 GRPs while Star One and Sahara One were hovering at 38 GRPs and 31 GRPs respectively.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
interesting i want seriously want bidaai 2 with apu ...and i want yeh rishta and ccmb to go down ..as a lesson top rajan for ruining a very good show by ending it when it was at no 1 position for the channel.
thank you rekha for ur inputs am waiting for tam now interestined in knowing about rajan's 2 shows and also gulal
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

interesting i want seriously want bidaai 2 with apu .
..and i want yeh rishta and ccmb to go down ..as a lesson top rajan for ruining a very good show by ending it when it was at no 1 position for the channel.
thank you rekha for ur inputs am waiting for tam now interestined in knowing about rajan's 2 shows and also gulal

I want the same to see Apu back as Anmol Rajvansh.Big smile. Ratings are the only thing that interests me these days.LOL and some reality shows. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sWinchesterbros

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

STAR Plus maintains leadership; adds 28 points to its GRP grade

By afaqs! news bureau, afaqs!, Mumbai, January 06, 2011
Section: News Category: Media Publishing

The channel continues to hog top spot while Sony and its sibling, SAB, remain stable at 179 GRPs and 146 GRPs respectively.

STAR Plus, the leader of the Hindi GEC flock, has added 28 points to its kitty for the week ended January 1, 2011 to stand at 396 GRPs (C&S 4+, HSM) in the first week of the year. The channel has also witnessed a jump in its relative channel share from 26.1 per cent in Week 52, 2010, to 27.6 per cent in Week 1, 2011.

Viacom18's channel, Colors, on the other hand, has lost 7 GRPs during the week, pocketing 283 GRPs during the same period. Its relative share has also fallen to 19.7 per cent during the week, from the 20.5 per cent that it had registered in the previous week.

Occupying the third spot, Zee TV, too, has witnessed a 7 point drop in its grade over the previous week to pocket 224 GRPs in Week 1. Its relative share is at 15.6 per cent, down from the 16.4 per cent that it had captured in the previous week.

Meanwhile, Sony remains stable at 179 GRPs, while its relative channel share has dropped very marginally to 12.5 per cent during the week. Its previous week's relative share stood at 12.7 per cent. Sibling channel SAB, too, has remained stable at 146 GRPs. Its relative share, however, has dropped from 10.3 per cent in Week 52 to 10.1 per cent in Week 1.

SAB is followed by Imagine TV, which has gone up both in GRPs as well as channel share. It has added 3 GRPs during the week, garnering a score of 86 GRPs, while recording a relative share of 6 per cent, up from the 5.9 per cent registered in Week 52.

STAR One is in seventh position. The channel's relative share is 2.6 per cent for the week, while its GRPs have moved up from 37 GRPs to 38 GRPs.

DD1 and STAR Utsav have garnered relative shares of 1.2 per cent and 2.2 per cent respectively, while Sahara One has garnered a relative share of 2.1 per cent.

Saathiya Saath Nibhana (with 6.3 TVR) is the most watched programme in the Top 10 list with a TVR of 6.41. The other shows that have made it to the Top 10 list are Sasural Genda Phool (with 5.8 TVR), Big STAR Entertainment Awards (with 5.5 TVR), Pratigya (with 5.3 TVR), DID Doubles (with 4.6 TVR), Hindi feature film Dabangg on Colors (with 4.5 TVR), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (with 4.4 TVR), Tere Liye (with 4.2 TVR) and Laagi Tujhse Lagan (with 4 TVR).

Edited by rekha03 - 05 January 2011 at 8:46pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index