Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
NANDITA U R GR8

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
hey my sweeeetest nandu!!!!!!!....wishing u n ur family a Very Happy, prosperous n gr8 New Yr wid all dat u wish for n more!!!!!

wat a simply outstandingly b'ful post!!!!!!...amazing as usual girl!!!!!...only u can put such divine beauty into such perfect words n i feel dat nobody understands MSK da way u do!!!!!....i actually felt a holy feeling envelope me as i was reading ur post!!!!!...way 2 go girl!!!!!....hav a gr8 yr ahead n keep smiling n keep rocking!!!!
lots of love,
imu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlnanditasingh

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
What a lovely post Nandita.......u've so well explained his interior which he never expressed niether verbally nor visibly ......he never showed his beliefs so openly but he respects them wholeheartedly as u said be it nin teh goledn temple of amritsar or the dargha of delhi.
 How I loved all his concerns,love n care n surrender to the omnipresent ultimately in yday's epi.

Can perfectly say a man who redefined Unconditional Love !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlnanditasingh

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I loved every expression that you noted downClap. Yes U R right their love has transformed into a halo....bright and brilliant.! To be in love is a wonderful feeling and just by seeing them together one feels to fell in love again and again. Thanks Nandu for recreating the magic through your lovely words. Hug

Here is my views in short I post it in Dews new thread.

yesterday's episode put the energy and excitement into the show. It reminded me of the time when Brij was after Geet in the jungle and Maan trying to save her. After a long time I have goosebumps white watching the show. 

As for Maan....he looked so lost and fearful. Geet was so write that he was so tensed that he forgot to enjoy their celebration. Such is Maan....for him nothing matters but Geet and her welfare. He is a self made and confident man. He has never let himself depend on destiny to achieve his goals and his happiness. Though the irony is that it is the destiny that brought them together. But today scenario has changed ...He knows that as long as he is there he won't let anything harm Geet but at the same time he wants gain that special devine support which we call God. It is not that Maan is an atheist. He does believe in God...but he just never used to depend on Him to do things for him. Now because of Geet his faith is reviving....and I really do not think God can afford to let his servant 's newly laid faith down. So no matter what Brij may try nothing will happen to Geet or the baby.

Now about Arjun ...I have a feeling that Arjun will somehow end up saving Geet at one point of time and will gain Maan's trust again.

Annie has started doubting Arjun...as I said it earlier also that she is her brother's sister...She trust her brother's judgement way more that any others.

Edited by whitepearl - 05 January 2011 at 3:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaadrdee142adoremevirgonanditasingh

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
wat a beautiful description of love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Nandu, Your post is a good showcase of those subtle and touching nuances of Maan's eternal love. You make a good point about him not being an atheist. Lot of people have been calling him that. But, in reality, he was always showed as respecting religious faiths, but never exhibiting rigid beliefs abd superstitions related to them.

Sri ...Glad to hear from you , i'm bit caught up with school work hence unable to come here & comment
Ya! i was bit shocked at him being called an atheist when the show itself has given us reasons not to believe this .....he does not flaunt his beliefs but he does believe in God none the less

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Beautiful

thank you Anjana
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

Wonderful Post as usual, I am really surprised how you put such beautiful feelings into such beautiful and apt words .... love reading your post.

thank you so much dear glad you liked it

Go to top