Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

great post dear.just loved it.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Nandu ...i dont wanna say anything and spoil it ...all i'll say is its Beautifully Divine .....the episode left me in tears and so did ur writing Clap ....love you hun ...sniff sniff  MSK ...a dream , definitely a dream Big smile

nanditasingh

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Wow Nandita once again you have me spellbound, I love the following para

"Love was for me a delicate thread stretched between two adjacent pegs, but now it has been transformed into a halo; its first is its last, and its last is its first. It encompasses every being, slowly expanding to embrace all that ever will be. "

He wears it proudly & with faith , faith that he has in her & their love ....

I don't think anyone could have put this emotion any better than this, you've totally defined Maan's feelings for Geet. I have no more words to describe all the emotion & love that you have portrayed in your words.

Everytime I read your post I think Oh how can Nandita do better than this and then I read another article of yours and see that you've surpassed all our expectations and even surpassed yourself.ClapClapClapClap

Love you Nandita and love reading your articles, they are really inspiring. Please send me the link to you previous posts would love to read them again, they just make me feel so serene, I'll save them and read them whenever I'm disturbed or need reassurance about the goodness of the world.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgonanditasingh

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
hey Nandita,

that was sssoooo beautiful ...  great job hun!

love

Sana 

nanditasingh

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
after watching ystrdy's epi nandu...i was truly waiting for ur post...

even the bravest man on earth fears the loss of the one he loves deeply...
maan has always promised geet that he wud be with her always, protecting her from all evil....
but today he knows not wat to do....for the first time he feels the limitation of being a mere human being, he feels the helplessness where he knows that his love is in danger but does not know who is trying to hurt her and why....
he walks with an anguised soul, disheartened spirit and panic in his heart wen all of a sudden he sees baba blessing a fellowman...

he immediately feels a leap of faith...he feels the answers to all his queries lie here...
the taveez was once a bridge between them...in the past whether they were seperated by distance or circumstances....the taveez always kept a door open for them to meet again...
that taveez now hangs around his neck...given by his love herself....he never gave a thot whether he believes in the power of the taveez...for him it was always a symbol of geet's love and trust on him...

and today...when he is lost and confused....and knows not how to protect his love from an unknown danger...he grabs hold of the first thing that comes in his way to show light...
a taveez again....this time it cannot be a coincidence....sure there is a supernautural power that is trying to guide him towards the truth...

whether he trusts in God is not the question here...but at that moment he felt the positive vibration emitting from the taveez...
if anything can show him the way...it is here and he takes it with a satisfying smile on his face...

nandu...i loved that scene....it was awesome...GC's expression of transformation from confusion to faith in the taveez was flawless...

drdee142nanditasingh

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

after watching ystrdy's epi nandu...i was truly waiting for ur post...

even the bravest man on earth fears the loss of the one he loves deeply...
maan has always promised geet that he wud be with her always, protecting her from all evil....
but today he knows not wat to do....for the first time he feels the limitation of being a mere human being, he feels the helplessness where he knows that his love is in danger but does not know who is trying to hurt her and why....
he walks with an anguised soul, disheartened spirit and panic in his heart wen all of a sudden he sees baba blessing a fellowman...

he immediately feels a leap of faith...he feels the answers to all his queries lie here...
the taveez was once a bridge between them...in the past whether they were seperated by distance or circumstances....the taveez always kept a door open for them to meet again...
that taveez now hangs around his neck...given by his love herself....he never gave a thot whether he believes in the power of the taveez...for him it was always a symbol of geet's love and trust on him...

and today...when he is lost and confused....and knows not how to protect his love from an unknown danger...he grabs hold of the first thing that comes in his way to show light...
a taveez again....this time it cannot be a coincidence....sure there is a supernautural power that is trying to guide him towards the truth...

whether he trusts in God is not the question here...but at that moment he felt the positive vibration emitting from the taveez...
if anything can show him the way...it is here and he takes it with a satisfying smile on his face...

nandu...i loved that scene....it was awesome...GC's expression of transformation from confusion to faith in the taveez was flawless...

Very well said Aditi, it was so humbling and touching to see those emotions and those expressions from Maan, this is love in it's purest and most intense form.Smile

adoremevirgonanditasingh

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Hey Nandita, a mesmerizing post,as usual.One thing I would like to say that u r just quintessential in penning down the astounding & divine love story of Maan & Geet.Just as the actions of the lead duos speak volumes in the similar way ur acumen to compile them in text is worth appreciating.Regarding the present one,you've enthralled me with ur interpretation.Nothing left to say just a lil bit,Heart'let the couple be blessed & showered with love on their new journey together.'Heart                    Waiting for ur next one.....................        

Edited by bobby13rocks - 05 January 2011 at 12:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142adoremevirgonanditasingh

Go to top