India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

So excited for street dancing

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Is anyone else excited? I can't believe they are dedicating a whole episode to street dancing, that's amazing. I am too excited for Krumping , locking and popping, and specially street jazz!! I hope Yana has enough energy for krumping. To me it seems like Shampa's body was made for locking and popping, so I hope Sushant manages to look good beside her. So far she has been an amazing choreographer. Last but not least street jazz!! (my absolute fav) I hope Savio cooks up something brilliant and Mahi rocks it!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ahutaDips_Arhiirene_cj&b84mihali7SaffyFlower-desigirl-Anjaani_DastaanDesiGirl_lunzayipeenycsweetieNisha_90.shona.coolpratz-InnocentSoul-

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Yes , I am really excited for next week .. I have seen very few of them ..
I am familiar only with hip hop , L&P , Breaking and krumping ...
I am eager to see house and stomp and ..uh whatever (in chang's words LOL)

Sigh I wish sushant had got street jazz ... but I guess they didnt give him that bcuz he is already trained in jazz...
uff . .he ended up getting one of the more difficult ones ..D'oh
I don't think he can pull off locking and popping .... don't think he can move his body like that ..

It was kinda funny to see the contrast in their reeactions .. shampa looked excited , sushant didnt look happy at all

Edited by lunza - 04 January 2011 at 8:48pm
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
True! I thought the same thing when they gave it to him. It doesn't seem like his body would do locking and popping well. Still hoping for the best, he has surprised us before, not to mention the guys is the definition of working hard. He would definitely give it all he has. He also has Shampa with him, and we already know she is good.

I can totally see Sushant do street jazz.! His limbs can work that dance. He does modern contemporary so well, he would do street jazz well.

I feel out of everyone Ragini has it quite easy with house dance. Hopefully Nirav can do something really creative.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 04 January 2011 at 9:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--CuteCherrylunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
In this round his jazz training is actually going to work against him ..
As someone else mentioned .. his body movements are more flowy ..
so he can do jazz , contemporary and the likes well...

Now , in 5 days he has to "unlearn" jazz a bit .. otherwise there is a danger of "jazz-iness" creeping into his performance ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cCuteCherrySaffyFlowerPerfangel5655

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I can totally see Sushant do street jazz.! His limbs can work that dance. He does modern contemporary so well, he would do street jazz well.

Well , thats why he didnt get street jazz .. LOL
It has been well thought out I think.. not something randomly decided ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Perfangel5655

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Yep, I am really excited too. If Daya does not get eliminated, I really hope Vrushali makes him do the moonwalk.

suchi_dev2006SaffyFlowerPerfangel5655

mihali7 Goldie
mihali7
mihali7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
It will be difficult for Yana cuz krumping needs LOTS of energy which I think she will match wit Salman somewat. Buh in the end it has to turn out hard n angry like wit lotssss of power n attitude.

Shampa will definitelyyy bring some hell of a treat to watch I'm sure she wont dissapoint. Sushant I LovE buh hope he doesn't wear too/overr baggy clothes tht his performance wont be visible. In ZND he kinda did hip-hop buh this time around it needs to top-notch

Savio - a sweet<3 an aswesomest choreographer will do sum sick moves buh hope Mahi wont be too giggly wit her performance..... Tonguelol

Sexy Ankita I hope she wont be too gurly in her performance n do her moves tightly n her choreographer brings out the best in her

SaffyFlowerlunzaArushiBS

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I am most psyched for the House dancing. House is the American alternative to European electronica. Mostly developed right here in the Midwest Chicago and then the NYC club scene. House music is awesome dance music. Compared to other street dance music which is 90-100 bpm, House music is high energy at 120+ bpm. House Dance actually not a pure street form. Its more evolved from the Afro/Latino/Gay clubbing scene.

House dancing coming from boystown straight to your town. I don't think house has been televised much in India before.

More on house - http://www.housedancenyc.com/index.html

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_DastaanSaffyFlowerlunzaPerfangel5655

Go to top