Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

::Yana Salman Aishwarya:: That was surely IT!!

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

hiya guys,

welcome to Nadz THAT WAS SURELY IT special..... Hug im gonna felicitate and appreciate stars whose performances made me skip a heart beat and join remo sir to yell "This is IT" on top of my voice LOL

noooo folks im not gonna deride remo sir's opinion but this is my way of goin ga ga over an out of this world kinda performance Clap

as you all know, 'This is It' is remo sir's mega applauding comment after a breath taking performance so i kinda modified it and stole his famous tag line plusssss i hope late MJ won't mind me using it either Wink 

THAT WAS SURELY IT - Post 1
this is my second THIS IS IT post and if u guys can remember, my first THAT WAS SURELY IT went to my darlin Sushant Singh Rajput 

THAT WAS SURELY IT - Part 2
so without much ado let me honor one of the most rollicking performances i've ever witnessed on a dance platform.......

please give a huuuuuuuge round of applause to Yana, Salman & Aishwarya
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

special applause to salman for magnificent piece of choreography & concept. to me, he's one of da strongest and most creative choreographers in jhalak rite now. maduri's rite, u dont need loud music and aggressive steps to make a dance. slow music, subtle steps and beautiful expressions Day Dreaming that's exactly what their performance was all abt. slow music, subtle steps & beautiful expressions...... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

i was glided into a peaceful atmosphere by this trio; yana, salman & aishwarya. special note to aishwarya cuz she performed excellently and helped both yana & salman to take their performance to another level Party Party that was indeed da bestEST teen ka tadka!!!! i agree with malaika....

so all those who feel those feel their performance rocking, pls hold my hand.....
no bashing pls Wink stay good LOL

Yana, Salman & Aishwarya...................................

Edited by NaDzGirl - 04 January 2011 at 8:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c-desigirl-SaffyFlowerbeautiful16Perfangel5655ArushiBSmazkachazka

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
It was awesome. Love salman! Don't pay attn to yana lol but was surprised with aaishwariya. She did good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

ajmeri Senior Member
ajmeri
ajmeri

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
i just loved their performance ... it was very very cute performance.....keep up the great work Salman.....

Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irene_c

It was awesome. Love salman! Don't pay attn to yana lol but was surprised with aaishwariya. She did good.

hi irene,

i had da same prob last nite.... in fact i hav dat prob every nite he performs. my eyes refuse to look at yana LOL LOL LOL he's just bloody awesome!!!!!!!

with due respect to sushant trio, i loved dis trio; salman, yana & ash more than anyone else dis week....  Embarrassed Embarrassed

irene_c

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Nadzi,,,,,,,,,

the performance was worth to watch even million times.... he has done outstanding job yara... for me that was a chummaishwari performnace...

what a concept what a flow what expressions what command and what lifts yara i am speechless......

muahhhhhhhhh to our champ to our rock star and i would life to appreciate yana as well who is equally doing fab job.... she is working so hard and not letting salman down.

Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Nadzi,,,,,,,,,

the performance was worth to watch even million times.... he has done outstanding job yara... for me that was a chummaishwari performnace...

what a concept what a flow what expressions what command and what lifts yara i am speechless......

muahhhhhhhhh to our champ to our rock star and i would life to appreciate yana as well who is equally doing fab job.... she is working so hard and not letting salman down.

waniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...... yeahhhh it ws one hell of a concept and i got goosebumps while watchin it..
our champ surely rocks jaana....Party
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajmeri

i just loved their performance ... it was very very cute performance.....keep up the great work Salman.....

let's hope they deliver some rockin performance in da future jaana... Day Dreaming
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
this was just toooooooooo good!!!!

WOW is all i can say

GO SALMAN!!!

Curlylocks

Go to top