Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR land- truth and lies in the relations (Page 3)

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Dunno for how many more days arman are going to hide from each other the matters they recently experienced???anyway truth will b out but when?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thanks to one and all who read my thread n to those who encouraged me by 'liking' the post n who shared their views.
IF ROCKS especially PR forum.luv u all.

viram

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
A good post. I wouldnt place Arman first because both  did misunderstand each other and lost their trust initially  which ultimately  led to the dicorce.

Archu believed whatever proof Ajit gace her.
Manav misunderstood the relation between the Boss Satish and Archu and even insulted them. 

I feel Ajit and Vandu must be crowned the best couple even though their  relation started on a false note. The next couple would be Sulochana and Manohar.

Edited by viram - 05 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanzDabulls23

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
nice post 

armanz

Romona26 Groupbie
Romona26
Romona26

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Hi friends hru all.after watching the chori hua re episode i was thinking about this and wanted to share with you.so lets see how true are the relations.

ARCHANA-MANAV:
They are called together as arman and theirs is the relation which has unconditional love, very good understanding and be there for each other for ever.but we shouldnt forget that they believed the lies about their partners and started all this drama.Devi and Devtha have finally turned into humans.living for themselves.good going Arman.

VANDITHA-AJIT
I am mentioning them in the 2nd place coz after arman only these two have truth in their relation which started with hatred and intention to harm.after reformation ajit the tiger was always good sometimes more than manav.love u ajit.

MANAV-TARUN
After archu only tarun trusts him and cares for him.he was there with manav in whatever he did and was constantly probing him to stop mahanta and go to archu.A friend with a good heart.

ARCHU-SWATI
As i once said ek achi ladki ki achi dost.she values her dosti rather than rishta(jay).if it wasnt her manju's evil deeds wud hv escaped once again.
SULMAN,SULO-ARCHU,DAMO-MANAV-ARCHU,SATISH-MANAV-AJIT have only truth in their relations.
All the good ones are over lets c the fake ones.

VINOD-MANJU
The combination of ullu n cheat.what can any one expect from this nothing but dokha.the woman claims that she loves vinu but she doesnt respect his love n care for his family.always works with an outsider to hurt n humiliate her family.but a big joke is ullu believes his cheat is a mahaan.

MOTU-BEAUTY
He is a fatty guy with a very fat head n she is beauty with no brains.this relation has a woh so no need to discuss the credibility as its full of lies.

SATISH-VARSHA
He is sensible but his decision about marrying varsha was wrong.rather his mom was right varsha isnt archu.he gave varsha many chances but she never met his requirements.it was good if this rishta has never happened.

JAY-DHARMU,SAVITA-MANAV relations are based on mera fayda kya hai,jay frm motu n savita frm manav.

Just an attempt to view the rishtas please do comment.

very nice post...definitely the truth about each one of the characters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramarmanz

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

A good post. I wouldnt place Arman first because both did misunderstand eachotherand lost their trust initially which ultimately led to the dicorce.

Archu believed whatever proof Ajit gace her.
Manav misunderstood therelationbetween the Boss Satish and Archu and even insulted them.

I feel Ajit and Vandu must be crowned the best couple even though their relation started on a false note. The next couple would be Sulochana and Manohar.

i did mention that all these conditions are coz arman not trusting each other n believing the lies in the past.but i crowned them coz if it wasnt for their luv there wudnt be PR.

viram

armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mknageswari

nice post

thankyou.
armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz