armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Romona
thank you yaar.
armanz thumbnail
Yeah finally they revealed the matters that wer troubling them.they shud keep going in the same pace nothing but truth however bitter it may be.it makes their rishta more stronger.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahan..dis iz a rlli nyce topic....i agree with u....dharmu & vaishu r like the complete mismatch......madhuri iz pretty & so iz vaishu...cudnt dey find sm1 bttr....i mean madhuri knows that dharmesh iz cheating vaishli....being as a woman...dont u think she should go & tell vaishali about this or should ve stoped the wedding......

satish iz like the nicest person....he gave varsha many chancez...even stood up 2 hiz mther many timez 4 varsha....he supported varsha many timez...cant she ask atleast once that why does he support manav & archna.....m sure he could hve told her about jaywantz truth...

& about manju & vinod.....no commentz
armanz thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpkaur

ahan..dis iz a rlli nyce topic....i agree with u....dharmu& vaishu r like the complete mismatch......madhuri iz pretty & so iz vaishu...cudnt dey find sm1 bttr....i mean madhuri knows that dharmesh iz cheating vaishli....being as a woman...dont u think she should go& tell vaishali about this or should ve stoped the wedding......

satish iz like the nicest person....he gave varsha many chancez...even stood up 2 hiz mther many timez 4 varsha....he supported varsha many timez...cant she ask atleast once that why does he support manav & archna.....m sure he could hve told her about jaywantz truth...

& about manju & vinod.....no commentz

Thanku.Dunno why madhuri allowed him to marry some other woman.btw speaking truth the cvs hv recently brought up this track they might not hv thought in that angle.but atleast now she can act.varsha she is not a marriage material.she thinks about varsha and only varsha.previously she used to recieve applause but now she deserves rotten eggs.
armanz thumbnail
One more lie frm manjusha.she has maintained the rishta only on lies.but the ullu is still believing/excusing her.aisa to ullu n cheat hv the most pavitra rishta always in luv n trust.jhooth itne saal rishta banaye rakhe to sach ki jaroorat kya hai???
armanz thumbnail
Yaar manav somepeople want to crown vandu ajit as best couple.aap par jo dhabbe lage hai unko mitakar shine in PR.Dont become nikamma again(as per K sis' opinion)
armanz thumbnail
Dharmesh cheated on vaishu by marrying her even though he has a child.if he again 'grants' one more child to madhuri by 'personal assistance' then its out n out dokha.how many more wrong things he's going to do???vaishu must kick his butt and leave that fat head.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: armanz

Hi friends hru all.after watching the chori hua re episode i was thinking about this and wanted to share with you.so lets see how true are the relations.

ARCHANA-MANAV:
They are called together as arman and theirs is the relation which has unconditional love, very good understanding and be there for each other for ever.but we shouldnt forget that they believed the lies about their partners and started all this drama.Devi and Devtha have finally turned into humans.living for themselves.good going Arman.

VANDITHA-AJIT
I am mentioning them in the 2nd place coz after arman only these two have truth in their relation which started with hatred and intention to harm.after reformation ajit the tiger was always good sometimes more than manav.love u ajit.

MANAV-TARUN
After archu only tarun trusts him and cares for him.he was there with manav in whatever he did and was constantly probing him to stop mahanta and go to archu.A friend with a good heart.

ARCHU-SWATI
As i once said ek achi ladki ki achi dost.she values her dosti rather than rishta(jay).if it wasnt her manju's evil deeds wud hv escaped once again.
SULMAN,SULO-ARCHU,DAMO-MANAV-ARCHU,SATISH-MANAV-AJIT have only truth in their relations.
All the good ones are over lets c the fake ones.

VINOD-MANJU
The combination of ullu n cheat.what can any one expect from this nothing but dokha.the woman claims that she loves vinu but she doesnt respect his love n care for his family.always works with an outsider to hurt n humiliate her family.but a big joke is ullu believes his cheat is a mahaan.

MOTU-BEAUTY
He is a fatty guy with a very fat head n she is beauty with no brains.this relation has a woh so no need to discuss the credibility as its full of lies.

SATISH-VARSHA
He is sensible but his decision about marrying varsha was wrong.rather his mom was right varsha isnt archu.he gave varsha many chances but she never met his requirements.it was good if this rishta has never happened.

JAY-DHARMU,SAVITA-MANAV relations are based on mera fayda kya hai,jay frm motu n savita frm manav.

Just an attempt to view the rishtas please do comment.

nice post and i agree
armanz thumbnail
@nycsweetie
Thanks dear