Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

P a r i's vm Gallery-NEW * My love, my baby - 15;) (Page 3)

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Congo Pari PartyHug,

Its good you opened a gallery, your VMz are awesome ! You know, there are very few VM beginners who are SO good and trust me you're one em, when i saw your Ek Duje Ke Vaste one i was stunned, i really couldn't believe that it was you who made it, that VM seriously touched my heart !

WOW, your super talented hon Hug ! SheeNa Ki Jawaani is unbeatable Day Dreaming,

Coming to this one Tumse Milna , then i LOVED it ! You are just soo bloody good when it comes to choose  scenes for a song, like this one when it went Lalala ... It matched PERFECTLY, for one second i thought Gunjan was singinng, i swear ! I need to watch others for now, then ill come and comment on those ones (:

MS one goshh thats going to be another BEAUTIFUL one Blushing, very few people make MS vmz they make SG ones more, so am very super duper excited for this one, pleaseee make it soon !

LY, mwuah Hug &+ you ROCK Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thank u so much guysHuglove u all!! mwahhhh

THIS IS A MUST WATCH MS VM!! It made me cry!!I think my best one till now!!made me emotional like anything!! GOSHHH they make me feel so proud and lucky!! I love them!!!! 

goshh watching this makes my heart beat faster!! LOL...I have watched it more than 10 times till now!! LOL

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 05 January 2011 at 9:51am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilessupreet..SM_317dmgmjht4ever-Akriti-rk_ms-Kruti.S-Meera1101aa123.80yulZMoNayaHolicPrag-Jyotika-CandYlicious_S.VanishingDreamDiyaSaashizinragzz.jyothi-

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
This is a fab mix. Truly beautiful. I loved everyyyyy bit!! The way you matched the lines with the clips again, is the best bit! They're just toooooo sweet!!

.MohitzPari.

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
wowShocked..ur in crazyland pariSilly res for now

**edited**

wow hat's off pariClap..really beautiful vmEmbarrassed...i really love ur song selections ...u really select the most beautiful most songs for SG/MSDay Dreaming.....the vm is soo beautifulClap...the best bit is u matched the scenes perfectly with the song.....hayyeee im in MS dreamland nowDay Dreaming.....hat's off pari Clap....do make more...do i need to say that to uErmm..i don't think so u might have already planned out ur next vmWink....this vm is gonna straightly go to my phone nowWink....Day Dreaming....once again it was a really mindblowing vmClapDay Dreaming

Luv ya
deeptiHug

Edited by deepti_mohit - 05 January 2011 at 10:01am

.MohitzPari.

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Pariii the MS vm is soooo beautifulDay DreamingDay Dreaming I've already watched it soo many times.. the lines which you chose of the song and the segments which you chose went soo well together!! Day Dreaming And not only you Pari.. whenever i watch your this vm i get tears in my eyes, its soo touching!! The song jeene ke ishaare is one of my fav ones.. And it suits monaya so well!! Fabulous vm jaana.. loved it!!Hug Muah!!

Edited by sajanroxx20 - 05 January 2011 at 9:53am

.MohitzPari.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
thank u so much Ishu and Jo!! love u guys!!! hehe deepu...m crazy!!

someone plzzzz make me stop watching this VM yaar....it will make me crazy....there is only one song going on in my brain in last 12 hours...I m watching it again and again and again...GOSH MS driving me crazyyy

yeahh jo this is my fav song too!! makes me emotional all the time!!!

ragzz.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
thank u so much deepu!! mwahhhhhhh.....yeahh I will try to!!! see m so addicted to VM business na.....I dont go to CC, or any topicor FB that much...all I do while being online is to make VMsROFL

m glad u like it!! mwahhh

.VanishingDream

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Already ? Shocked, res

Edit -

See, i was suppose to do my homework ugghh college starting but i just couldn't concentrate and came back to watch this !

PARIIII Hug, i have tears in my eyes man ! Was this beautiful or what ? Goshh those lyrics that you chose went bloody PERFECT with the segments you chose, going GaGa over this VM man, this is actually one of my fav songs too !

The BEST MS VM ive ever seen, you know what ? You should make more on them (: ! Its seriously BEAUTIFUL ! We SGians are sooo lucky that you're on a roll of making VMz because we're getting to watch em, thank you soo much for making it Hug, i had tears and smile whilst watching the VM !

I want more yeah LOL !

LY, mwuah Heart

Going to watch again :D

Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 05 January 2011 at 10:23am

.MohitzPari.

Go to top