Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

P a r i's vm Gallery-NEW * My love, my baby - 15;) (Page 18)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
OMG pari i am speechless and nostalgic with this vm wanna hug u yar Hug Hug Hug its not only vm but its those memories which made us to fall for him and today while watching this vm i felt that how much now we r missing our mohit Disapprove its was so touchy vm hats off to u sweetheart for this wonderful vm words r less to praise this wonderful piece of work i agree with ishi this is ur one of the best vm ever i can say proudly Clap Hug seriously u did outstanding and spectaculous  job HeartThumbs Up thanks a tone for  making us realize  how much we love him and how much we r missing him badly  Hug Hug

Edited by aashizin - 02 March 2011 at 10:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
awesoem vmmm
aww.. luved ittttttttt!

.MohitzPari.

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I need to watch it but since it is Mohit I might as well wait til spring break warna I won't be able to concentrate on my studies ROFL

.MohitzPari.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGG What have you done Pari????!!!!OuchOuch Ouch Ouch

You know, seeing this mix, I realise how much I miss seeing Mohit. Till now, I felt I was missing Sanaya more, but this one seriously reminded me of his cuteness!! Seriously, I had tears.... This song is soooo soulful, and so touching. Reallyyyy want him to come back soon!!
And wow... You're getting reallyyyy good at this!! Fabbbbb.... It was amazing. You matched it all soooo well...... Love you!!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.ragzz.

-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
wow beautiiifoolll galleryy

.MohitzPari.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

thank u so much once again guys!! love u all!! mwahhh

....................................................................................................................

I dont know what to say nowLOL for the first timeROFL

ok so finally I made something on Mohit ( I decided not to..but couldn't control) ....people say its easy for me to make anything on him but no its not!! believe me, its the hardest task for me as I always want it to be perfect!! 

this is not a VM......its just .......I have put my fav scenes together ( was this easy?? NO LOLLOL) I felt like including everything!! 

I miss him so selected  this song! I miss him I miss him I miss him...dont wanna say anything else! 

and yeahh this is dedicated to all My Mohit's girls!! love u all! Heart

First of all thanks for not sending me a PM Angry as it is i dont visit this forum, and u never send PM's and i would have missed this one Shocked OMG Pari, i could actually feel how u feel about Mohit in this VM, u miss him so muchhh and it clearly shows in this...this song is my all time favourite Day Dreaming ur song selections are always perfect..and this is just amazing, u made it beautifully, the music of the song went very well with your scene selection and Mohit looks as adorable as always Day Dreaming

.MohitzPari.

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGG Pariiii....ShockedShocked Its suchhhh a beautiful vm galDay DreamingDay Dreaming Aww you captured such cute moments of him.. specially his smileDay DreamingBlushing And what a lovely song.. its lyrics really describes all samhit gals' feelings.. My eyes moistened while seeing this vm. Miss our boy soo muchhhOuch want him to be back onscreen soonnnn!! Great job hon.. the vm was gorgeous!! Love you MohitzPari..HugHug Muahh!!

Edited by sajanroxx20 - 02 March 2011 at 12:16pm

.MohitzPari.

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwww....... Cry Cry  This actually made me cry paruuu... Unhappy  I miss him too... Broken Heart  But the scenes that u used were droooooolacious.... Silly  Blushing  Day Dreaming  Loved every bit of it.. scenes, song and Mohit ofcourse.. ROFL  Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

Superbbbbb VM.. Hug    Hug

.MohitzPari.

Go to top