Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely vm  u hav done a brilliant job!!👏👏vryyyy romantic  vm!!!!!!😳 Edited by --Aditi-- - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
thank u so much once again guys!! love u all!! mwahhh

....................................................................................................................

I dont know what to say now😆 for the first time🤣

ok so finally I made something on Mohit ( I decided not to..but couldn't control) ....people say its easy for me to make anything on him but no its not!! believe me, its the hardest task for me as I always want it to be perfect!! 

this is not a VM......its just .......I have put my fav scenes together ( was this easy?? NO LOL😆) I felt like including everything!! 

I miss him so selected  this song! I miss him I miss him I miss him...dont wanna say anything else! 

and yeahh this is dedicated to all My Mohit's girls!! love u all! ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG0wh_PgPDI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy one on mohit
m i dreaming???
yupeeeeeeeeeeee
will watch soooooooooon
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---ishita---

RESSSSSSS 🤣

😊
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I am going to write an essay about this VM. Shit I cried! I have been avoiding his videos since mjht ended! I cry when I make VMs and now today! I know how hard it must have been for you *hugsssssssssss* Wait and watch, Baby will be back FOR US with a BANG 🤗 😎 We will drool endless😳

Perfect song selection. I always adore the way you select songs. They are from heart *STRAIGHT*😳 And this one made me all emotional! Gosh THIS SONG! It is so Mohitlicous☺️Oh yeah! It is made for him😍 I am normally not good at expressing my feelings. Most of the time, I go blank and get lost in my own world. But today I don't know what's happening to me.  I started missing him in the morning, I changed my dp and siggy in the afternoon and after THAT I cried lol. This VM did make me realize how much I miss him. I was avoiding his videos because I didn't want to feel his absence but this one made me smile as well as cry. Gosh Pari love you so much❤️ Thanks for this! Seriously this VM means a lot to me like it does to you. I never have the heart to rate anything related to Mohit and for this all I can give you is a tight hug🤗 Okie now starting from 0:00 of the video. Now don't give weird looks Pari 😳 I won't go that deep hehe!🤣

I remember this promo lol I used to hate him in the beginning, I used to watch MJHT only for Gunjan. But things changed after I realized who Samrat was :) Now the surprising thing is I drool over each and every BIT of this promo☺️

Awesome start!  When I saw coming soon I was smiling☺️  Each and every moment is priceless 😳 Shit His Cheeks which I die to pull ☺️ His eyes which I wish only sees me ☺️ His smile which has a dimple I wish, its only for me ☺️ BTW I saw a glow on his face☺️, Am I imagining or its just the efffects?🤔 I know I know I am losing it but couldn't help, it has been days ever since I drooled over him 🤔 Thanks Pari 🤗 Perfect scene selection and editing! LOVE IT. I watched it nearly ten times since yesterday 😳 Keep rocking Pari! Okay the note at the end I found it like an order to MR.SEHGAL😎 🤣 Yesssssss Baby! You better come back ❤️ We are missing you SO MUCH. Love you and Love UR'S Pari 🤣 🤗 🤗 Keep Smiling Pari! Luv ya endless 🤗 

Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

res

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy one on mohit
m i dreaming???
yupeeeeeeeeeeee
will watch soooooooooon

u changed ur id chilup??😆 good one!!
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Resssssssss

ok tell me S or M time??☺️
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

ok tell me S or M time??☺️

BOTH ☺️
shit Pari I am going to cry!😆 Missing him badly :(

Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing tumhari all VM's !! 😃

The VM " Sheeeeena ki jawani " is superb 😊
Well Well done 👍🏼
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For me this is ur BEST VM till date! The scenes u Selected were apt..
Priceless expressions by him.. Really 😍
MohitzPari.. Awesomest vm... truely loved it! ❤️

and don't get Upset.. He'l Rocking on Screen very soon! pakka! 🤗