wasted it 😆

n where is mohit's n sayank vm ???
sayank to fine but MOHIT one pari
i guess marriage was a wrong decission

forget to ask
mam want ur autograph plzzzzzzzz
when u will successful tomorrow
who will remeber v were the one
commenting n watching ur dumbo vm's n appreciating them with bottom of our heart 🤣

awwww u r sooooooooo sweet yaar🤗 hahahahahah m blushing!!
LMAO...I dont care if he is married or not..but somehow I think I wont be able to give a justice to his VM!!! 😳❤️

anyways....thank u so much sweets..mwahhh

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ragini-

😲 one of my fav songs...OMFGGG res

r u serious?😲 coz our choices never match when it comes to songs🤣🤔 thank god..finally!! 🤣
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Ragini-

😲 one of my fav songs...OMFGGG res

What did u just do Shocked pari, do u have any idea...how good this is Shocked 

🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

First of all, this is one of my fav songs...pari i have to say this, when it comes to selecting songs for Sajan or for Monaya, seriously no one can beat you!! GOSH GOSH GOSH! what was this...one hot VM... Blushing beautiful editing as always...and the beginning morning scene.. ahhhhh ❤️ they look so lovely out there...and my most fav part..when they are on roses....and those hot lyrics 🤣 Blushing gosh im the biggest besharam..ain't i  🤣 🤣 but coming to the vm,  LOVE the colouring ❤️. of course PCALicious scenes Blushing 🤣 🤣 and the ending..AHH truly PURE and PASSIONATE love they share...their chemistry is just one in a million..i miss Sajan 😒 but this one truly made me blush 😳 i was giggling like a besharam on seeing the scenes uve matched with the lyrics 😆 

Amazing job bhai 🤗 🤗 ur just getting too good at this, u are still new to this, but it totally feels like a professional VM maker has made this!! brilliant and hats off to you for choosing such a sensuous song on the most romantic couple Blushing

Lastly, im proud to be a PCALcouples fan 🤣

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
a beautiful song a beautiful couple and what unravels is pure magic 😍
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow pari u r bck with another vm.. And this time one of my fav song😛
M very eager to watch it cauze its sajan vm+ intimate one+ on such a romantic song😳
bt m nt being able to watch as these days i surf net thru mob.. So pls add d link so that i can watch..
aashizin thumbnail
OMG A.R.Rahman's best song and sajan in it *dead*☺️😍🤗 its one of my fav song yar i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this song and u fulfill my desire to imagine sajan in it 🤗 gosh let me watch first this heavenly and soulful vm ☺️

Edited 

OMG☺️ur caution was right this vm is only for  ADULTS(contamination lovers) ☺️❤️ pari i have no words for this heavenly and magical vm i always loved this song but today i fall in love with this song again with sajan loved their pure and passionate love with this vm ☺️ their desire and passion in their eyes and their purity and soul's reunion was wonderful in one word u justified it beyond imagination it was totally treat for us to watch this heavenly couple's this heavenly and magical vm  which touched direct to our soul thanks honey 👏🤗 yar amazing work i have no words 👏👏

@ ragz now i am also in PCAL 's list count me in it 😉 and i am also proud to be 😎🤣
Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
-Aastha_Mohit- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omgggggg this is one of my fav song dear...

loved it to the **core**... amazingggggg awsomeee nd mindblowingggggggg vm ...  it was a hot nd sizziling vm dear...☺️☺️..
hayeeeee no words yaarr... 😳😳.. missing sajan a lotttttt

keep it up jaana...😳😳😳