P a r i's vm Gallery-NEW * My love, my baby - 15;) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
thank u so much Ishu and Jo!! love u guys!!! hehe deepu...m crazy!!

someone plzzzz make me stop watching this VM yaar....it will make me crazy....there is only one song going on in my brain in last 12 hours...I m watching it again and again and again...GOSH MS driving me crazyyy

yeahh jo this is my fav song too!! makes me emotional all the time!!!

thank u so much deepu!! mwahhhhhhh.....yeahh I will try to!!! see m so addicted to VM business na.....I dont go to CC, or any topicor FB that much...all I do while being online is to make VMs🤣

m glad u like it!! mwahhh
Already ? 😲, res

Edit -

See, i was suppose to do my homework ugghh college starting but i just couldn't concentrate and came back to watch this !

PARIIII 🤗, i have tears in my eyes man ! Was this beautiful or what ? Goshh those lyrics that you chose went bloody PERFECT with the segments you chose, going GaGa over this VM man, this is actually one of my fav songs too !

The BEST MS VM ive ever seen, you know what ? You should make more on them (: ! Its seriously BEAUTIFUL ! We SGians are sooo lucky that you're on a roll of making VMz because we're getting to watch em, thank you soo much for making it 🤗, i had tears and smile whilst watching the VM !

I want more yeah 😆 !

LY, mwuah ❤️

Going to watch again :D

Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 13 years ago
Sanz🤗thank u SO MUCH for ur previous comment jaan!! made me blush!! love ya!! mwahhhh
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Sanz🤗thank u SO MUCH for ur previous comment jaan!! made me blush!! love ya!! mwahhhh

You deserve more jaana 🤗
OMGGGGGGGG!!! M speeeechles.... 😍   😍  😍 😍 😍  It was beauutiful.. Everything.. evry scene.. Goshhh... No words... 😳 🤗
😍
Lol, wats up with u.. so many VM's in such a short Duartion :O
Anyways, i saw the Latest MS one.. and it's Fab!!
I loved it!! One of my Fav. song and my Most Fav. ppl in it..
Anything Creative u do.. u give ur Best and it comes out Awesomly!!
Keep Making more hun..
@ candy- thank u so much sweetheart!! love ya!!

@ Ishu- 🤗thank u so much Ishu!!!!thats so sweet of u jaan!! love ya!!! yeahh its my fav song and my fav people too😍
Stop Using my Fav. Font 😡 😆 CC
And.. Luv ya.. <3

pari
gosh this vm is so touching yr
indeed its ur best vm..
beautiful moments of monaya...
loved it to the core..
perfect song for the,
wish them a life full of happiness n smiles😳