Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Annie dislikes Arjun?

JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
When Annie was talking to Arjun to go take care of his personal business or go take whatever trip you need to take in that mean tone did she mean it...or was it because she was jealous of tasha and arjun again.
i really dont know whether its because she is jealous and wants to show that she can stay without out or the whole your Naintara's bhai so i hate you know thing it got my seriously confused😕

well either way Arjun leaves and no harm to my maneet so it is a win-win situation😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
i think she is trying to rake up an anger while she still like him so that she can distance herself from him...but i dont think she will be able, then there is no story....
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa I think if she loves Maan like she says than she should better stay away from Arjun!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I think she's seeing him through Maan's eyes so she might be testing him...this was like the ONE and FIRST AA scene I really liked! I think she doesn't trust him as much and the jealousy isn't helping!
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet coco

I think she's seeing him through Maan's eyes so she might be testing him...this was like the ONE and FIRST AA scene I really liked! I think she doesn't trust him as much and the jealousy isn't helping!

i know it was one of their scenes that i actually liked to...i hope she doesnt trust him but i think she is falling for him ..hard...and then Arjun might take advantage of that 
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
THANK GOD ANNIE AVOIDS ARJUN.....