Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

You should ask your fellow e - friends then, and the ones pressing "like" to your comments. 😲

Well I think I know my friends very well,
And I don't think any of them would go that far Zainab 😊

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and I still cannot comprehend how some fans can be so obsessed with a particular person so much that they will go to any length to defend the person....and that to a person who cares a damn that these fans even exist ....
Anyways..... all that i am glad is this Bollywood section is definitely a sane section and I am very happy that we do have fan girls here... who know the thin line which divides obsession and liking a celebrity...

So all you fan girls of Bollywood here... Take a bow... and thanks for maintaining the sanity here....

And once in a while this insanity happens in a topic toh chalta hai... We can deal with it... 😉😊   
Shut this topic...it has been plagued enough. Any actor that has rabid fan girls should stick to Tellywood, and we already have enough actors in B-town that cannot act...we don't need a round two from TW. The end.

PS - Folks that can cut up themselves (I will not mention any names, lets keep it drama free), for a fictional character (not even an actor), will not think twice before cursing out my mom, or dad.

-------- I put my middle finger, and let the index finger follow. It's time this topic is shelved.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maddy1973

and I still cannot comprehend how some fans can be so obsessed with a particular person so much that they will go to any length to defend the person....and that to a person who cares a damn that these fans even exist ....

Anyways..... all that i am glad is this Bollywood section is definitely a sane section and I am very happy that we do have fan girls here... who know the thin line which divides obsession and liking a celebrity...

So all you fan girls of Bollywood here... Take a bow... and thanks for maintaining the sanity here....

And once in a while this insanity happens in a topic toh chalta hai... We can deal with it... 😉😊   

Maddy I LOVE YOU😆 Thank you for your comment and I completely agree you are such a calm person, yaar you are too good😃
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zainab25

Shut this topic...it has been plagued enough. Any actor that has rabid fan girls should stick to Tellywood, and we already have enough actors in B-town that cannot act...we don't need a round two from TW. The end.

PS - Folks that can cut up themselves (I will not mention any names, lets keep it drama free), for a fictional character (not even an actor), will not think twice before cursing out my mom, or dad.

-------- I put my middle finger, and let the index finger follow. It's time this topic is shelved.

I know don't mix pleasure with business meaning Tellywood and Bollywood

preity*zinta thumbnail
I have no idea of what happens in the DMG section and I really don't care. Do NOT bring it here.

Topic Closed.