Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Tellywood Actors in Bollywood? (Page 14)

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

GC!! GC!! GC!!! He has the most expressive eyes ever....hot body, trained dancer, good looks, and very fantastic actor...he's the full package!! He can make!!

And Drashti also...she super versatile and gorgeous!!!

Hetalllll!

Yeah another vote for Drashti & also Gurmeet...
I was shocked to see no one menioning GurTi's name in the first few pages Confused   LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Originally posted by sweet coco

GC!! GC!! GC!!! He has the most expressive eyes ever....hot body, trained dancer, good looks, and very fantastic actor...he's the full package!! He can make!!

And Drashti also...she super versatile and gorgeous!!!

Hetalllll!

Yeah another vote for Drashti & also Gurmeet...
I was shocked to see no one menioning GurTi's name in the first few pages Confused   LOL

GC has the most fans on IF, but I bet they're all chilling at the Geet forum or re-wathcing SBS!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zarwulicious-Real.Madridpickachu

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Whom is Kavi Shastri Geek Embarrassed

And well most fans, I dont really agree with that as I am more a fan of DD..
Ooh damn she looked sow gorgeous in that shaadi ka jodha Day Dreaming
But I am straight Smile ROFL

karan-007

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

i know naa... i don't know why people are accusing others of spreading rumours... surely, zainab does not has enough clout that she is manipulating the media to write such gossips... TongueTongue

ab star mein hi kharaab hai, to gossip magazine to likhen ge hi naa.. aur discuss bhi ho ga hi...!   Tongue

if he has such a colourful past, and does not like his past demons to come out, then maybe it's better he does not touch bollywood with a 10 foot pole...!  TongueTongue  
okiesssssssss then tell zainab to show us pics how ksg was caught TongueTongueTongue bcoz she must have seen it only na Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileLOLLOLLOL

Real.Madrid

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
i want to see ksg n dhrasti in movies

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madridblessing-beauty

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

umm, why would anyone want to spread rumours about someone...? Ermm haven't there been many such media reports on the same...! TongueTongueTongue
If people have problems with other people's opinion, just report... we have excellent mods here...

Because that's her hobby, spreading rumours about the actor she hates aka KaranSinghG. ..

But I agree we've got excellent mods they should handle this! Wink

how exactly do you call that spreading rumours when there are countless number of media reports on the same...?  TongueTongueTongue   so really, instead of blaming a member for spreading rumours, why don't you blame the media who ousted his secrets...!   TongueTongue

there is no need to start blaming others for 'spreading rumours'... how do you know she hates him..?  just because someone does not love a certain star, does not make them haters... there are a lot of people who are quite indifferent to these stars...!!

and for the person asking for pics... lmao... media reports many of such things about the stars... even if there are no pictures posted with the articles, people are not fools, k...!   TongueTongueTongue  no smoke without fire... TongueTongueTongueTongue   but fans can continue to deny and live in their happy bubble... it's fine... doesn't effect me or anyone else... some choose to think their favs are angels... that's fine... but please don't expect that from the others...!!   TongueTongueTongueTongue

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 07 January 2011 at 8:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UnKnFascinationpavs-Mmmmm--SMay31-ruky786

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickpavsruky786

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

umm, why would anyone want to spread rumours about someone...? Ermm haven't there been many such media reports on the same...! TongueTongueTongue
If people have problems with other people's opinion, just report... we have excellent mods here...

Because that's her hobby, spreading rumours about the actor she hates aka KaranSinghG. ..

But I agree we've got excellent mods they should handle this! Wink

how exactly do you call that spreading rumours when there are countless number of media reports on the same...?  TongueTongueTongue   so really, instead of blaming a member for spreading rumours, why don't you blame the media who ousted his secrets...!   TongueTongue

there is no need to start blaming others for 'spreading rumours'... how do you know she hates him..?  just because someone does not love a certain star, does not make them haters... there are a lot of people who are quite indifferent to these stars...!!
excuse me media never told ksg was caught with jenni Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile so from where that member brought that news Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile plzzzz ask her for proof also Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madridblessing-beauty

Go to top