Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Tellywood Actors in Bollywood? (Page 12)

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Lol Go Ridhh!

Seeing you defending after long time LOL
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
see, i don't think any of them would last....

if rajeev couldn't make it, when he was so amazing in aamir, and even his performance was appreciated, to baaqi kya cheez hain... nah, don't think they will last...

these soap actors might be popular and have a huge fan base... but even all the die hard fans can't make their movies a hit... none of them have that x-factor or charm or whatever you wanna call it... i don't see anyone who has the potential to make it big...!  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever-Mmmmm--Zarwulicious-isomersChippeshwiniruky786Meena1

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by koolchick

Everyone is gaga about him on this forum and the funny part is I don't even have the channel that shows DMG, so I don't really care much about himLOL

Is he really that bad? He's pretty high on the IF rankingsLOL

Gollum (LOTR) is a stunner compared to KSG.. and lets just say Katrina would be Oscar worthy when compared to him.. Tongue that should spell out everything..LOLLOL i rest my case..LOLLOL

awwwwwwwwww we can see your lauvvvvvvvvvv for ksgEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Clowns Mill Gayye had -0.6 trps, so prey plz tell me how it was successful? I will really push someone off the cliff if I see Jennifer Winget, KSG and the likes of them on TV. We already have SRK, Salman, and the likes of them. We don't need a round two.

PS - KSG was offered Bhojpuri and Mahesh Bhatt movies you see but he was caught buck naked with his co star Jennifer on the sets of CMG by his wife (ex wife now), so then the projects vanished as well. Not to forget while he was getting pleasure from his wife, co star...he also was having a tete - e - tete with a C grade choreographer, who is now his present girl friend.

PPS- His rabid fan girls...............Ah, enough said. His rabid fan girls. *shakes head* He can commit rape but he'd still be a maha purush. Plus he injects 'roids in his musckles. Not to forget, he can romance a twig on screen, and his fans will still fake orgasms.

How about Tellywood stars stay on TV? I cannot think of anyone else other than Rajeev making it in Bollywood during recent times.TV stars are highly overrated as well by teens on this forum because obviously they forget that they are playing a character on screen....some become so delusional they they start to believe that the characters are REAL. The characters are nothing but puke inducing anyways with their fairy tale like traits, and almost none of the present actors can act. They are all male or female versions of Arjun Rampal and Katrina Kaif.......except I'd watch the latter ones any day. Kahin se pe proudcers pakad kar laate hai, and then tell the pretty faces to  act....which they can't, even to save their lives. Especially when some of them cry, something in me dies......and it's unfortunate because they all just cry all the damn time.

We kid on the Bollywood forum, but on the soap opera forums, I have witnessed girls write, "oooh hey guyz yesterday i cut my wrist up and i saw shooo mch blood cum out. it felt gud. u knw armaan in da show had blood cumin out....it was jussss like dat. i feeel gud." The worst part is, such inhumane and threatening behavior is promoted by fellow members.

I think I am very bitter when it comes to Tellywood. *shakes head* Let them stay on TV for their own sake.
clap everyone she is ksg's biggest fan who loves to only abuse him n is very gud in spreading romours about him Big smile 

Edited by riddhan - 07 January 2011 at 8:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Kangan.-Real.Madridminchiblessing-beauty

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Rofl ROFL

Anyway just leave it, don't respond just report... Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karan-007blessing-beauty

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Clowns Mill Gayye had -0.6 trps, so prey plz tell me how it was successful? I will really push someone off the cliff if I see Jennifer Winget, KSG and the likes of them on TV. We already have SRK, Salman, and the likes of them. We don't need a round two.

PS - KSG was offered Bhojpuri and Mahesh Bhatt movies you see but he was caught buck naked with his co star Jennifer on the sets of CMG by his wife (ex wife now), so then the projects vanished as well. Not to forget while he was getting pleasure from his wife, co star...he also was having a tete - e - tete with a C grade choreographer, who is now his present girl friend.

PPS- His rabid fan girls...............Ah, enough said. His rabid fan girls. *shakes head* He can commit rape but he'd still be a maha purush. Plus he injects 'roids in his musckles. Not to forget, he can romance a twig on screen, and his fans will still fake orgasms.

How about Tellywood stars stay on TV? I cannot think of anyone else other than Rajeev making it in Bollywood during recent times.TV stars are highly overrated as well by teens on this forum because obviously they forget that they are playing a character on screen....some become so delusional they they start to believe that the characters are REAL. The characters are nothing but puke inducing anyways with their fairy tale like traits, and almost none of the present actors can act. They are all male or female versions of Arjun Rampal and Katrina Kaif.......except I'd watch the latter ones any day. Kahin se pe proudcers pakad kar laate hai, and then tell the pretty faces to  act....which they can't, even to save their lives. Especially when some of them cry, something in me dies......and it's unfortunate because they all just cry all the damn time.

We kid on the Bollywood forum, but on the soap opera forums, I have witnessed girls write, "oooh hey guyz yesterday i cut my wrist up and i saw shooo mch blood cum out. it felt gud. u knw armaan in da show had blood cumin out....it was jussss like dat. i feeel gud." The worst part is, such inhumane and threatening behavior is promoted by fellow members.

I think I am very bitter when it comes to Tellywood. *shakes head* Let them stay on TV for their own sake.
ohhhhhhhhhh ksg was caught n only yu r the person who saw that ClapClapClapLOLLOLLOLLOL how much rumour yu spread about ksg in a day ErmmROFLROFL

-.Kangan.-Real.Madridminchiblessing-beauty

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
umm, why would anyone want to spread rumours about someone...?  Ermm   haven't there been many such media reports on the same...!  TongueTongueTongue  

if people have problems with other people's opinion, just report... we have excellent mods here...!  

in any case, can we please stick to the topic... if these fan fights continue, then surely this topic will be getting closed...!   TongueLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickMeena1ruky786

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nuktaacheen-Zarwulicious-Meena1ruky786

Go to top