Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rachna_5

Kavi Shastri <3

hahaha xD

Actually, to be honest, I don't see him in bollywood at all. 
his role in Ristha.com was like, chiseled to perfection to match him, and he rocked that role.
but I don't see him doing bolly-style romances and all.

I'd say Harshad Chopra has a good chance to excel, he's got a good face, nice height and physique, and heard that he's a good actor

OMFG!! YES!! Kavi shastri is a big yes from me....I love him...plus his accent!! Him as Rohan probably 10 times better than Dr. Armaan Malik!!! Kavi is so underrated!!!
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sweet coco

GC!! GC!! GC!!! He has the most expressive eyes ever....hot body, trained dancer, good looks, and very fantastic actor...he's the full package!! He can make!!

And Drashti also...she super versatile and gorgeous!!!

Hetalllll!

Yeah another vote for Drashti & also Gurmeet...
I was shocked to see no one menioning GurTi's name in the first few pages 😕   😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Hetalllll!

Yeah another vote for Drashti & also Gurmeet...
I was shocked to see no one menioning GurTi's name in the first few pages 😕   😆

GC has the most fans on IF, but I bet they're all chilling at the Geet forum or re-wathcing SBS!!!😆
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Whom is Kavi Shastri 🤓 😳

And well most fans, I dont really agree with that as I am more a fan of DD..
Ooh damn she looked sow gorgeous in that shaadi ka jodha 😍
But I am straight 😊 🤣
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

i know naa... i don't know why people are accusing others of spreading rumours... surely, zainab does not has enough clout that she is manipulating the media to write such gossips... 😛😛

ab star mein hi kharaab hai, to gossip magazine to likhen ge hi naa.. aur discuss bhi ho ga hi...!   😛

if he has such a colourful past, and does not like his past demons to come out, then maybe it's better he does not touch bollywood with a 10 foot pole...!  😛😛  

okiesssssssss then tell zainab to show us pics how ksg was caught TongueTongueTongue bcoz she must have seen it only na 😃😃😃😃😆😆😆
karan-007 thumbnail
i want to see ksg n dhrasti in movies
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Because that's her hobby, spreading rumours about the actor she hates aka KaranSinghG. ..

But I agree we've got excellent mods they should handle this! 😉

how exactly do you call that spreading rumours when there are countless number of media reports on the same...?  TongueTongueTongue   so really, instead of blaming a member for spreading rumours, why don't you blame the media who ousted his secrets...!   TongueTongue

there is no need to start blaming others for 'spreading rumours'... how do you know she hates him..?  just because someone does not love a certain star, does not make them haters... there are a lot of people who are quite indifferent to these stars...!!

and for the person asking for pics... lmao... media reports many of such things about the stars... even if there are no pictures posted with the articles, people are not fools, k...!   TongueTongueTongue  no smoke without fire... TongueTongueTongueTongue   but fans can continue to deny and live in their happy bubble... it's fine... doesn't effect me or anyone else... some choose to think their favs are angels... that's fine... but please don't expect that from the others...!!   TongueTongueTongueTongue
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: karan-007

okiesssssssss then tell zainab to show us pics how ksg was caught 😛😛😛 bcoz she must have seen it only na 😆

LOL.. i have a feeling those won't be pleasant pics.. they might just spill the beans on the guy's so called "manhood".. pata laga.. he aint even a man.. Some things are better left unseen.. 😉
karan-007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

how exactly do you call that spreading rumours when there are countless number of media reports on the same...?  TongueTongueTongue   so really, instead of blaming a member for spreading rumours, why don't you blame the media who ousted his secrets...!   TongueTongue

there is no need to start blaming others for 'spreading rumours'... how do you know she hates him..?  just because someone does not love a certain star, does not make them haters... there are a lot of people who are quite indifferent to these stars...!!

excuse me media never told ksg was caught with jenni 😃😃😃😃 so from where that member brought that news 😃😃😃😃 plzzzz ask her for proof also 😃😃😃😃
Originally posted by: riddhan

n the day people started taking your comment seriously samjho duniya kaha aa gayyi 😃

kaha aaye gi duniya.. ?  i say it'll finally get its sanity back..😉