Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Oh I have heard about that serial, Rajveer did a cameo in it <3 πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Well I am not sure if its that guy which I think it is.. But if it is then well yahh he's okay πŸ˜›

kavi was the one with the nice hair and a british accent to his hindi!! He played rohan!!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meena1

Sweetheart.. the topic was abt Telly Actors venturing into Bollywood.. last i checked this KSG fella was a small time Telly actor.. hence the mention of his name..

Now get over my comment.. If you don't agree, say so and move on.. anything you say or do will not change my opinion on this three-timing Bus Stop Boy..

I know if you people have an issue about the comments we are making about KSG move ON PEOPLE there are MORE TO THINGS THAN KSG can we please move on to someone better please?
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PZlicious-

LOL wow can you all stop it?

and Nukataachen media never reported about KSG's personal life please go tell your friends where are they getting this news we are his fans but we don't have any particular source where media mentioned KSG's perosnal life lol how can you judge someone based on his perosnal life? who are we to judge we don't owe anything from any actors we like him casue he's good actor we don't worship him ROFL looks like some people need wake up call and better stick to rules and not bother to argue wihtout knowing anything.

thanks... i agree, people need to stop with these personal attacks... it's extremely annoying...!!   πŸ˜›

see, personally i don't care what the media reported or not reported... and i don't have to take anyone's word for it... and why would i tell my friends...?  all my friends have a life beyond ksg and other stars... ummm, i'm sorry but he is not the first celeb whose personal life gets judged... that's what the forum for... we don't just gush over oh, how good looking blah blah blah someone is... we talk about acting capablities too, and we also discuss personal lives... everything is fair game... both criticism and praise are allowed, of course, within the rules....!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
ruky786 thumbnail
Seriously, KSG was the last person on my mind but nooooo......the whole army had to come to the Bollywood forum
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Meena yaar I am not here to change your opinion...
But the TM only asked which you DO want to see in Bollywood.. He didn't ask which you didn't want to see in Bollywood
And he is for sure not a small time actor anymore because he's the 24th most desirable men, and there its also menioned that his popularity is huge and his fan following is compared to bolly actors.
Anyways you can have your opinion, if you don't like him... It doesn't matter me much as long as you don't drag his name in every section possible πŸ˜† πŸ€”
safeplacetoland thumbnail

I think Arjun Bijlani & Rati Pandey are totally deserving actors. They are both full of talent, perfect expressions, brilliant at emoting! Even Saroj Khan said Rati has the IT factor!

They have the aura around them to make it big!

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Meena yaar I am not here to change your opinion...
But the TM only asked which you DO want to see in Bollywood.. He didn't ask which you didn't want to see in Bollywood
And he is for sure not a small time actor anymore because he's the 24th most desirable men, and there its also menioned that his popularity is huge and his fan following is compared to bolly actors.
Anyways you can have your opinion, if you don't like him... It doesn't matter me much as long as you don't drag his name in every section possible πŸ˜† πŸ€”

sorry, but here, we discuss almost everything related that comes within the territory of the topic... it would be silly to have another topic of those who you don't want to see, and one with you do want to see... we usually avoid redundant topics here...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   so it goes without saying, that both scenarios would be mentioned...

fans need to calm down, really... and it's Meena's own choice whom she wants to mention and not mention, and in which section... he's not the property of certain people... he is a public figure, like it or not..!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

sorry, but here, we discuss almost everything related that comes within the territory of the topic... it would be silly to have another topic of those who you don't want to see, and one with you do want to see... we usually avoid redundant topics here...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   so it goes without saying, that both scenarios would be mentioned...

fans need to calm down, really... and it's Meena's own choice whom she wants to mention and not mention, and in which section... he's not the property of certain people... he is a public figure, like it or not..!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

exactly I completely agree @HiphopStahKiran it shouldn't bother you about Meena mentioning KSG she can do what she likesπŸ˜‰
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet coco

kavi was the one with the nice hair and a british accent to his hindi!! He played rohan!!

=D =D
i sent you a scrap xD check it! teehee πŸ˜³

hmm, on another note, I think the dude who plays Chandar from Manzil Dhoond Legi Hamein
he's proper hot haha. He has hero-esque looks, and he's a pretty good actor (he's a newcomer so can't really say yet)
but I can sorta see him with Deepika
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nuktacheen I haven't approved it neither did i dissaprove it.

I just said according to me I didn't try to make any personal remarks.. And for your kind of info.. Karan is not a bolly actor yet so I don't think your statement applies for him as well.

Anyways what am I doin here rofll.. 🀣

And hetall& rachna... I stll dunno whom you guys are talking about.. Wait I am gonna google his name 🀣 🀣