Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: karan-007

awwwwwwwwwwwwww how can i ask the media wen they never told that πŸ€”its the member who is saying that so i asked the person only for proof yu seeeeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ in that also yu have problem πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

what part of making things personal is not allowed, do you not understand...??   πŸ˜•   i really could care less... my life does not revolve around any stars... even the rumours about my own favourites don't bother me, so why would rumours about anyone else that i could care less about...?  πŸ˜•

and how do you know that media never reported on the same...?  maybe they did... since i don't follow it, i don't know... but you can't just accuse members of lying, etc.... that is not allowed...!!  plain and simple... if you have issues with their opinions, then report them... baat khatam...!!   TongueTongue
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think this topic is going to be the first most discussed tOpic of 2011..yay*πŸ˜†
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

what part of making things personal is not allowed, do you not understand...??   πŸ˜•   i really could care less... my life does not revolve around any stars... even the rumours about my own favourites don't bother me, so why would rumours about anyone else that i could care less about...?  πŸ˜•

and how do you know that media never reported on the same...?  maybe they did... since i don't follow it, i don't know... but you can't just accuse members of lying, etc.... that is not allowed...!!  plain and simple... if you have issues with their opinions, then report them... baat khatam...!!   TongueTongue

i have reported it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ n that member is lying that ksg was found with jenni in that state πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒn if she has guts tell her next time to say things with proof πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ for now boieeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
minchi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Jaa oyye,
If u didn't want to then why did you even bring his name here negatively...

Anyways this is my last reply here..It's better to leave this topic, I don't want it to get it ruined.
Just report the posts which are against the rules 😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†haha...wats goin hreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zarwulicious

i think this topic is going to be the first most discussed tOpic of 2011..yay*πŸ˜†

i don't think so... it's going to be getting closed soon... what with the blatant personal attacks... people don't really care what they say to other members... it's all about defending their favs...!   πŸ˜•   if it was about a personal remark, then yes, i understand... but why fight over some stupid star...?  it's really beyond me...!!   πŸ€”
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meena1

Anyone except KSG... i'll even be happy to see "Baa" frm KSBKBT in movies as the leading heroine.. but please no KSG..πŸ˜†.. but i have NO qualms abt him working as the coffee boy on the sets.. that he can do by all means..πŸ˜‰

You can't live without taking KSG's name,can you?πŸ˜†

Oh sorry,I forgot.
KSG is a direct mean of mode for a successful topic & popularity.

I understand why you needed to mention him🀣

TM,you should really thank KSG for making your topic so "phamous"

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL wow can you all stop it?

and Nukataachen media never reported about KSG's personal life please go tell your friends where are they getting this news we are his fans but we don't have any particular source where media mentioned KSG's perosnal life lol how can you judge someone based on his perosnal life? who are we to judge we don't owe anything from any actors we like him casue he's good actor we don't worship him ROFL looks like some people need wake up call and better stick to rules and not bother to argue wihtout knowing anything.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nuktacheen;

You're talking about rules?
I know them much better than you..
Discussing personal lives of actors isn't allowed, and you're defending that person here which was openly doing that...
I think that says it all..

Also I am not attacking anyone here personally..
I just wanted to say that I've seen many posts of her.. what's wrong in that?
And neither is Karan attacking anyone personally he's just asking for proof, because as long as there's no proof its called a "rumour"
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

Whom is Kavi Shastri πŸ€“ 😳

And well most fans, I dont really agree with that as I am more a fan of DD..
Ooh damn she looked sow gorgeous in that shaadi ka jodha 😍
But I am straight 😊 🀣

Who is KAVI SHASTRI?

LOL jk. Kavi's from Rishta.com <3 
minchi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rachna_5

Who is KAVI SHASTRI?

LOL jk. Kavi's from Rishta.com <3 

u r saying as if...jisse nhii ptaa who is kavi shashtriii that person is wasting his/her lifeπŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†