Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Grrrrrrrrr...Aye Baaji

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

What ever I am sending r my last topics on LTL till Dutta returns!..............Mishal nahiin toh sheeba kaa dimag short circuit ho jataa hai.................Ouch

Coming to the topic...Aaji subah hi I saw episode where Dutta gets shot...omg..You should see Baaji's face in scene...Nalayak dekhta raha and Dutta got shot!..............Cry

Aaj once again wahi hha! I know I may sound harsh...Lekin Baaji Rao Ek...Angry

Ek bhi aim nahi liya at the goons...grrr..gun Dutta ko paar kar deta.....He would drove and Shot too....It is not just this time ki all this happened...Baaji ka saath always danger for Dutta!
Mandir mein anna ke aami sadhu bankar ghus gaye right under Baaji's nose and almost killed Dutta!Angry

Even Tasha Car fel off the cliff Baaji was busy attending to Baabi and Sethji...Unhappy

Ok Baaji ab bahut hua..abhi PN jao ...dekhna kaise Nakku will take ur class.....I am dying to see it..Smile

How are you all?Smile

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 04 January 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPfairy_naazrayjstshruti10augustsasha_1mnx12Rose_Petalsuhana19-bharti-Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Sheeba! I am fine, how r u?
Mere sweet se Baaji ke baare mein kuch bhi mat bolo...
he tries his best! Abhi agar woh saara kaam karega toh Naku wont be able to prove her love na? See if he would have prevented Anna's men from going to the madnri, then Naku wont have saved Dutta, Dutta woouldnt have broken up with her, then he wouldnt have driven her to wherever they were going and therefore there would've been no JMMLOL lambi kahani short, Baaji ki unability to protect Dutta at that time ke bina, JMM nahi hota...
and I am sure, somehow the  cliff thing will also get TaSha closerSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Hey Sheeba! I am fine, how r u?
Mere sweet se Baaji ke baare mein kuch bhi mat bolo...
he tries his best! Abhi agar woh saara kaam karega toh Naku wont be able to prove her love na? See if he would have prevented Anna's men from going to the madnri, then Naku wont have saved Dutta, Dutta woouldnt have broken up with her, then he wouldnt have driven her to wherever they were going and therefore there would've been no JMMLOL lambi kahani short, Baaji ki unability to protect Dutta at that time ke bina, JMM nahi hota...
and I am sure, somehow the  cliff thing will also get TaSha closerSmile

exam sar par and no dutta............kaisi hoongi?..................Ouchhaan yaar yeh toh baraabar bolaa..............lekin kyaaaaaa karoon dutta ko kuch bhii ho............like him meraa zor bhi baji par chaltaa hai...................LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLAYE BAJI.............Doon do kaan ke neechey.............Dutta ko bachaa nahiin saktaa tha......NALAYAK!..................LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishalLeoSheeba

exam sar par and no dutta............kaisi hoongi?..................Ouchhaan yaar yeh toh baraabar bolaa..............lekin kyaaaaaa karoon dutta ko kuch bhii ho............like him meraa zor bhi baji par chaltaa hai...................ROFLAYE BAJI.............Doon do kaan ke neechey.............Dutta ko bachaa nahiin saktaa tha......NALAYAK!..................LOL
koi baat nahi, dont worry, I dont think Dutta will be gone for too long, nothing will happen to himSmile and good luck for ur exams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

fairy_naaz Groupbie
fairy_naaz
fairy_naaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Iam fine.Thank you.MY best wishes for your exams.Now coming to dutta's absence in ltl,I think it will last for only few episodes,as we all know that ltl is nothing without dutta and iam sure this track is mainly to know the audiences reaction.Smile
Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Hey Sheeba... baaji ko kuch mat kaho.... He tried na? Cry 
n he loveeessss Dutta... we all know that... bechara ko kuch mat kaho yaar...

Btw... Good luck for your exams.. n Dutta is fine.. so don't worry
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Sheeba, while watching yestrdays episode, i was also discusing the same wid my bro that wat is baji doing as none of his shots were getting ryt. But u see, if that doesn't happen, then how vl dutta meet seema, how vl seema repent nd above all how vl dutta realise nd accept that the only bearer of his mind, body nd soul is naku.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top