Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta Ki Jaan ko khatra in January? (Page 2)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
he wnt land up in seema's arms sheeba..dw abt tht cos seema is at hme looking shocked tht her diya went off..lol

if u notice, there is a mandir near by the cliff from wer his car fell...so m assuming mayb sum ppl tht live near the mandir or ppl tht visit the mandir may spot him there.

i dnt believe anythng has happened 2 him cos naku tied the thread n its stil intact on his wrist... thts summut 2 b hpeful abt....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Shocked Dnt call baaji gadhaaaaaCry He tried na... he didnt want to leave D all alone but D pushed him n he hurt his headBroken Heart ..
But yeah... great observation... january is unlucky for dutta lol.. But don't worry he will be bak... he survived a helicopter crash... yeh to kuch bhi nahin hai lol..

Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Shocked Dnt call baaji gadhaaaaaCry He tried na... he didnt want to leave D all alone but D pushed him n he hurt his headBroken Heart ..
But yeah... great observation... january is unlucky for dutta lol.. But don't worry he will be bak... he survived a helicopter crash... yeh to kuch bhi nahin hai lol..
I was waiting for ur reply...........LOLSorry i was really angry that day and sad too............And jaisey dutta ka zor baji par chaltaa hai meraa bhii usi par chalaa..................LOL
Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishalLeoSheeba

Originally posted by Sophia21

I was waiting for ur reply...........LOLSorry i was really angry that day and sad too............And jaisey dutta ka zor baji par chaltaa hai meraa bhii usi par chalaa..................LOL
LooolLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... Bechara baaji... everyone takes their anger out on him... Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Aisa mat karo... woh bhi to insaan hainOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... I cnt see him sad..Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww baby think about usOuch.......Humare toh Dutta saab hii gaye aur abb mishal bhi.....Still we r smilingSmileTongue..........Nakku says Dutta not dead.........Sheeba says Mishal won't leave ltl...............Embarrassed
Embarrassed

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 06 January 2011 at 6:18am
Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I do think bout all of u n Dutta as well.. even i love Dutta... But bechara baaji loves his Bhau as well na?
Teri mou mein lots of chocolates... He won't leave... He can't leave us!!! ..

Go to top