India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta Ki Jaan ko khatra in January?

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hi every1 wel just 3 weeks for Dutta ki entry ki anniversary & history is repeating itself!Cry

Last Jan too Datta was shot ! this time around  too he is shot & hurt!

Uss waqt Naku saath thi Datta ke toh no tension lekin iss baar toh woh gadha baji tha saath! Angry

Dis U all notice wen last time Tasha car fell off the cliff he landed on tree hope this time he doesnt land in Seema's arms!Shocked
Bad joke sorry!Kya karu dimaag ka fuse udd gaya hai! 

And haan wen Datta's chopper crashed he was in Black Kurta! And AS and Naku GRRR... AWAAZ DII NA DATTA KO JATEY HUE AB BHUKTO !!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPfairy_naazarchanadamaniashruti10augustVampgirlsasha_1AbhiAniRose_Petaldivy609bfunofbb123spandana11meghaparti

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Me first.................Yipeeeee...LOL

Hmm...what  an observation Sheebu......Smile

Haa...Last time he entered in Jan...He got shot...Now also....He is with NAKUSHA...he is married to her now...Nakku is his ardhangini yaar...Is baar bhi woh usko bachalegi....Smile

Dutta ko to aana hi hai...He has to come back to fight for his LOVE and to save his LOVE from that KALA and musquito SUDS...

I am warning KALA...."Dear Kala...Jo Bhala Na Samje Jo Burah Na Samjhe Woh Bhagwan Our Uski Marzi Ko Kya Samje...Dutta to aayega ...tum todi khushi manalo...woh aane baad tum khushi ka naam sunnae ka bhi layak nahi rahegi..."

To dear Musquito SUDS"Bhau tera aayega...tumhe mirchi ka sek lagayega...New year me tera wish woh Zarror poori karega..." LOL

Dutta....We need You Back .....Plz don't leave us and GO....Please com back...Smile

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 04 January 2011 at 10:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archanadamaniamuttakinVampgirlbfunofbb123Rose_PetalPrincess_Priya1

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
@ Sheeba....Where ever he lands, I hope he doesn't land in Seema's arms! Ewww! Don't care she has changed....I don't want her to be taking care of a wounded Dutta either. Hope someone else finds him.

@chitrakshgeet.....love your message to the mosquito! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrakshgeetbfunofbb123Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

@ Sheeba....Where ever he lands, I hope he doesn't land in Seema's arms! Ewww! Don't care she has changed....I don't want her to be taking care of a wounded Dutta either. Hope someone else finds him.Yaa me toooooooooooooo i wish naku kii agni pareeksha means her finding dutta saab..............tab aayega mazaa..............phir se jungle mein mangal..................WinkLOL

@chitrakshgeet.....love your message to the mosquito! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlbfunofbb123

Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitrakshgeet

Hi,

Me first.................Yipeeeee...LOL

Hmm...what  an observation Sheebu......Smile

Haa...Last time he entered in Jan...He got shot...Now also....He is with NAKUSHA...he is married to her now...Nakku is his ardhangini yaar...Is baar bhi woh usko bachalegi....Smile

Dutta ko to aana hi hai...He has to come back to fight for his LOVE and to save his LOVE from that KALA and musquito SUDS...

I am warning KALA...."Dear Kala...Jo Bhala Na Samje Jo Burah Na Samjhe Woh Bhagwan Our Uski Marzi Ko Kya Samje...Dutta to aayega ...tum todi khushi manalo...woh aane baad tum khushi ka naam sunnae ka bhi layak nahi rahegi..."

To dear Musquito SUDS"Bahu tera aayega...tumhe mirchi ka sek lagayega...New year me tera wish woh Zarror poori karega..." LOL

Dutta....We need You Back .....Plz don't leave us and GO....Please com back...Smile
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa warning dii hai.............big hug to u dear.................LOLyyaaa saab wapas aa jao............JALDI..................TongueEmbarrassedOuchConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrakshgeetbfunofbb123

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Sheeba, nice observation yaar. But u see, although previous tyms, naku was physicaly present wid dutta, this tym she is mentaly present wid him nd that too wid the strongness never before. So don't worry, kuch nahi hoga aapke mishu ko.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanadamaniabfunofbb123Princess_Priya1

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
aye don call my baji gadha........Tongue
it was our dutta who pushed my baji with his steel strong arms ki darwaza bhi apne aap khul gaya aur baji bahar...n he hit a stone n got hurt Ouch

haan yaar nice observation his entry was on 27th jan ....so TaSha met on the 27th i hope they don't take the reuinion to that date.....Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1divy609bfunofbb123Princess_Priya1

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Good observation Sheeba ......... Pichli baar bhi D saved Baaji and this time tooCry.........
@Kavita: GOSH!!! I just wish they don't do that It's still 5th......27th is a long wayy to go........I wanna see Dutta by Max 2morrow.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

Go to top