Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Dharmesh's expressions on 4.01.11 (Page 2)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Actually viram , more stupid than Vaishu , was Dharmu . He over reacted in fear and will give himself up away .He shud learn some non chalance from his servant ..TDH . TDH cud teach his lord and master Batatawada a few things . For starters ...keeping up an expressionless face whatever the ituation may be !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viram--Hope--Dabulls23

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hey viram , vaishu will get it eventually. more than her, I am interested in  seeing her sulochana's reaction. will she slapdramesh like she did to Manav.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viram--Hope--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine10

hey viram , vaishu will get it eventually. more than her, I am interested in  seeing her sulochana's reaction. will she slapdramesh like she did to Manav.

Ditto!!!

I want to see if Sulo slaps Dharmesh. She never slapped Ajit when he had not become sudhra hua, she never slapped Manju also.

If she doesn't slap him, then I'm going to get very angry at her.

@Viram::: I don't see PR now, but couldn't help imagining how Dharmesh would have looked in that scene from the tweety- sylvester description. Had a hearty laugh.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rouble_lover

come on guys! lets not say anything abt dharmu's looks. Smile He's human after all, I mean, we all come in many kinds of shapes and sizes, so it wld just sound mean, commenting on his looks. But then again, as far as he character for the show goes.. yaa, what he is doing is HIGHLY unacceptable! Hiding things from his wife?! Shocked I mean..thats just the recipe for martial disaster!! If he has nothing to hide..he shldn't feel the guilt. I mean.. the way he's behaving is like...he's doing it all on purpose. He had a kid before marriage, so his wife has full right to know abt it! hiding it from her just shows he has bad intentions..Ouch
ok fine, ur right, i'm sorry if i sounded mean. Be4 his character turned out so hypocrtical and shady i prob wouldnt hav said anything as mean. In fact when vaishu married him i thought it was sort of novel of them to show such a real looking coupl on a soap. But he turned out to be very ugly on the inside.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

Originally posted by rouble_lover

come on guys! lets not say anything abt dharmu's looks. Smile He's human after all, I mean, we all come in many kinds of shapes and sizes, so it wld just sound mean, commenting on his looks. But then again, as far as he character for the show goes.. yaa, what he is doing is HIGHLY unacceptable! Hiding things from his wife?! Shocked I mean..thats just the recipe for martial disaster!! If he has nothing to hide..he shldn't feel the guilt. I mean.. the way he's behaving is like...he's doing it all on purpose. He had a kid before marriage, so his wife has full right to know abt it! hiding it from her just shows he has bad intentions..Ouch
ok fine, ur right, i'm sorry if i sounded mean. Be4 his character turned out so hypocrtical and shady i prob wouldnt hav said anything as mean. In fact when vaishu married him i thought it was sort of novel of them to show such a real looking coupl on a soap. But he turned out to be very ugly on the inside.

Smile awwh..noo. don't worry.. you didn't sound 'mean' LOL. But like.. what I like about PR is that, its soo much real..than most other serials.. not all couples are 100% model figured looking. So, them bringing in Dharmu.. shows the reality side of life. And i know, you didn't mean it in a bad way, I understand your frustration. really. Smile. Its like, since we are watching a show..and we are so used to seeing pretty couples, its like, Vaishu is pretty cute, compared to her, someone better more slimmer and pretty boy looking would have been an obvious match than, someone like Dharmu. But honestly, I personally don't find him THAT bad. I mean..he's okay. at least, he's not ugly. LOL. (Though I like Shahid Kapoor type guys LOLEmbarrassed). But yaa, I know what u mean..tho. Dharmu is bearable looking.. thats all i mean.. and I mean, if he reads this..then he might feel bad.. so yaa.. the way he looks..its him as a real person..but as far as character goes.. he's not up to the mark (in the serial i mean). Can't wait till he gets exposed! wonder what Vaishu wld do. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Go to top