India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Dharmesh's expressions on 4.01.11

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I have started watching PR again since the 3rd of Jan.
I just couldn't help laughing at Dharmesh's expressions. I was reminded of the cartoon show Tweety.
Whenever the cat( I do not remember its name) used to try to gobble tweety( the little bird) someone or the other would  discover his deed and whack him . Dharmu looked exactly like that... as if he had tweety in his mouth ,unable to swallow it and caught by Vaishu.

Wouldn't anyone get suspicious of the husband if he were to whisper into the phone so late in to the night and also wear such guilty expressions?  Is Vaishu blind? 

Edited by viram - 04 January 2011 at 7:05pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10shanak.hotdevashree_hTulseyriniiiishootingstar27TiyalisuanarmanzAngel-likeDevilkoolsadhu1000Tanyaz

simran1818 Newbie
simran1818
simran1818

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Ya that's true it is like that ( the cats name is sylvester)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Viram ,I used to love Tweety . I had so many  stuffed tweety dolls ..

You know it was so funny the way dharmesh was walking towards vasihu to get the cell..I swear , any wife with even this little brain would know that there is some major daal main kaala .Tha twas bad acting by the actor .His expressions were screaming that this phone call is from my mistress...
But his wife was clearly 10 steps ahead of him when it comes to being silly .......She still didn't get it ....Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramTulseyriniiiiAngel-likeDevil

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Viram,
Actually when I was watching the show today on the TV, his expressions and his face made me laugh.  He actually looks like an ape...sorry to say this word, but that is what came straight to mind.

Dharmesh being away on his wife's birthday and then phone calls finding all kinds of excuses and then one call from a woman.  How can Vaishali not suspect something.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramriniiii

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I think Cat's name is Sylvester and Tweety bird....LOL

FBD looks like he can get a part in Ramayan playing role of Hanumaan ji....Especially when he gets caught and puts his hand in front of his mouth...All I can see is Lord Hanumaan ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramnaavaOLGNES

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
is vaishu blind u ask? Well she must be if she married som1 who looks like dharmu! LOL in fact, madhuri must hav vision probs too for having a 1 night stand w/ him   Dead i guess vaishu doesnt notice anything's fishy bc she's too busy trying to decide which sari to wear tomorrow... And y wuld dharmu ask vaishu to answer his phone? If uv got a baby-momma in ur life, ur wife is the last person u'd want to answer ur phone!!

viramriniiii

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
come on guys! lets not say anything abt dharmu's looks. Smile He's human after all, I mean, we all come in many kinds of shapes and sizes, so it wld just sound mean, commenting on his looks. But then again, as far as he character for the show goes.. yaa, what he is doing is HIGHLY unacceptable! Hiding things from his wife?! Shocked I mean..thats just the recipe for martial disaster!! If he has nothing to hide..he shldn't feel the guilt. I mean.. the way he's behaving is like...he's doing it all on purpose. He had a kid before marriage, so his wife has full right to know abt it! hiding it from her just shows he has bad intentions..Ouch

viramnaava

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL . . .
The icing on the cake expression was in the precap. :-D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Go to top