India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Dying of boredom!

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Am I the only one dying of boredom?  I surely can't be.  

If you were to take a look at the current top threads in this forum, they are all fan fictions. Oh, and one poll.  There is absolutely nothing to talk about with this show.  Why can't the CVs give us something to talk about?!?!?!?!?  

When the FF is WAAAAYYYY better than the show, someone should notice!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsbr2499saina01simran15Sky23-tellyaddict-suk19tina_1234

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
There is a 70s love story pending. I wil come to chat threadWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01suk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
me tooo exactly same feeling.....Bowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwringggggggg

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01br2499simran15suk19

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hey! Eurekha!
I found out why Gopi acts like this. I was watching House MD episodes recently and in one he associates guilt with B12 deficiency. Since Gopi is on vrat most days she must be deficient in all possible nutrients and Rashi must have excess of B12 - never feels guilty you see! I think, if Gopi gets some B12 shots or starts eating B12 supplements she might change! 

What do you think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01sam1903saomomsuk19.Verity.

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Hey! Eurekha!
I found out why Gopi acts like this. I was watching House MD episodes recently and in one he associates guilt with B12 deficiency. Since Gopi is on vrat most days she must be deficient in all possible nutrients and Rashi must have excess of B12 - never feels guilty you see! I think, if Gopi gets some B12 shots or starts eating B12 supplements she might change! 

What do you think?

I think I need to start up with the B shots again so that I don't end up like Gopi!   (Actually I get one every week...  They do really help!)  But that doesn't mean I'm Rashi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01br2499suk19

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Oh no! you cannot be Rashi as long as you think! Big smile 

saina01saomom

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Its dull out here. May be its again you chance to entertain us, mommy. Hmmm.. Ok let me think! Ok give us a brief description of marriage day frm the moment u woke up. Let see how my fav girl (old doesnt suit u..lol)felt on the best day of her life.. I am waiting.

saina01saomom

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
@BRAT - Missing Miss Germany, are we?LOL  My wedding day was nearly 28 years ago.  I don't remember everything, but I'll tell you a couple of funny tidbits....   On our wedding night, it was storming so bad, the pier fell into the ocean.  Restaurant and all!   Hubby had booked a hotel room down by the beach, and back then we had NO money, so when he made the reservation, he said it was for one.  When we got to the hotel, he got out and checked in only to to discover the room was directly above the office and the only way to get to the room was by the stairs that you could see from the office.  That was awkward.

Still bored?  Sorry....

Go to top