Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3 (Page 94)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

I finished  my  VMs!!!!

Watch watch watch:

khushhhhhhh.. i watched it.. it was nice.
but something is wrong with some of ur clips.. it freezesOuch.. and the audio it echoesErmm dont know y..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww.. shlipoo this is soo cute
When you are in love you can't fall asleep, b/c reality is better than your dreams.

btw where is everyone Ermm

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

LOL wat is wrong with all of u .... mehhhhhhhh valentine's day its not important.it just another day.. eventually u will find the right guy.. as shlipa says..line maaro on anyoneLOL..
Shocked i just noticed me shlipa and sabi r all 21.. i mean me turning 21 in march..Cry.. i want to be youngLOL..

Me turning 17 in June Big smile Big smile Big smile Yayyy I'll get my driver's license in 2012! Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I've been so obsessed with cars since I was less than 3 years old and finally I'll get to legally drive one!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

But why am I being so happy about my driver's license when you're all so morose about V day? Sheesh, forget about it...go out with a few single friends, eat like its the last day of your life, sleep half the day away, and if you find a good looking guy, hit on him Wink LOL LOL LOL Basic funda of V day...seriously!

Thankfully Valentines Day is a little less celebrated here in Calcutta than in the rest of the world...thanks to Saraswati Puja of course, our very own dei V day...all the couples go out on that day and all you can see is them making out all over the place...you need to tie a patta on your eyes Shocked I went to the mall with a few friends (to eat of course...so I wasn't really paying much attention to what was happening around me hehe Embarrassed too engrossed in food as usual LOL) yeah so anyway...I actually saw a guy giving his girlfriend a head massage against a railing in the mall Shocked Shocked Shocked I was trying to fix my stupid saree but I let go of the kuchi when I saw them at it and my saree nearly came undone!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked LOLLLL you should never go out to a crowded place on such days if you happen to be single...feel too awkward LOL and to think half my school was out there holding hands with their respective others LOL LOL LOL

-MERRY-

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

I've been wondering the same thing in the AN FC LOL but here, it doesn't surprise me coz no one's every here when I am Cry Cry Cry

And damn, this is just so cheesy: When you are in love you can't fall asleep, b/c reality is better than your dreams.

But still I like it LOL 

-MERRY-

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

khushhhhhhh.. i watched it.. it was nice.
but something is wrong with some of ur clips.. it freezesOuch.. and the audio it echoesErmm dont know y..

Yeah I know...dunno why though Ermm I tried to get rid of the freezing parts but some of them behaved like that even later after I rendered it Angry

But I didn't notice the audio echoing Confused
Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
SHEESH...replacing such a hot guy with a ...

Oh well...glad Abhinav's out of it!
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

LOL wat is wrong with all of u .... mehhhhhhhh valentine's day its not important.it just another day.. eventually u will find the right guy.. as shlipa says..line maaro on anyoneLOL..
Shocked i just noticed me shlipa and sabi r all 21.. i mean me turning 21 in march..Cry.. i want to be youngLOL..

Me turning 17 in June Big smile Big smile Big smile Yayyy I'll get my driver's license in 2012! Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I've been so obsessed with cars since I was less than 3 years old and finally I'll get to legally drive one!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile
LOLLOL yeah i am going to get it this year.. these years i took summer skool.. didnt have time to take the classes.

But why am I being so happy about my driver's license when you're all so morose about V day? Sheesh, forget about it...go out with a few single friends, eat like its the last day of your life, sleep half the day away, and if you find a good looking guy, hit on him Wink LOL LOL LOL Basic funda of V day...seriously!

V-day.. is for the malls to make money..LOL its not important.. i dont care abt these things.. even birth day celebrationShockedLOL.. its funny how MY BF asked me outROFL.. i was like r u seriousLOL..

Thankfully Valentines Day is a little less celebrated here in Calcutta than in the rest of the world...thanks to Saraswati Puja of course, our very own dei V day...all the couples go out on that day and all you can see is them making out all over the place...you need to tie a patta on your eyes Shocked I went to the mall with a few friends (to eat of course...so I wasn't really paying much attention to what was happening around me hehe Embarrassed too engrossed in food as usual LOL) yeah so anyway...I actually saw a guy giving his girlfriend a head massage against a railing in the mall Shocked Shocked Shocked I was trying to fix my stupid saree but I let go of the kuchi when I saw them at it and my saree nearly came undone!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked LOLLLL you should never go out to a crowded place on such days if you happen to be single...feel too awkward LOL and to think half my school was out there holding hands with their respective others LOL LOL LOL

yeah i know wat u mean.. everyone is hugging or kissingStern Smile..
haha..ur sari thing is funny.. i cant imagine u in sari. dont know..LOL

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 12 February 2011 at 8:51am

Khushboo_AN

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

I've been wondering the same thing in the AN FC LOL but here, it doesn't surprise me coz no one's every here when I am Cry Cry Cry

And damn, this is just so cheesy: When you are in love you can't fall asleep, b/c reality is better than your dreams.

But still I like it LOL 
its cute.. even though its a lieCry..
Cheesyyy ROFL.. if feel bad for ur future BF or husband..i dont know wat he has to do ... impress u WinkLOL

Khushboo_AN

Go to top