Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3 (Page 9)

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
and Khush.. noo I wasn't LOL most of my post are drop by, read, post, and leave types LOL

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Happpppppppppyyyyyyyyy Birthdaaayyyy to the beautiful, gorgeous, talnted and the one and only DRASHTIIII ! <3
Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Ehhh...did I tell you how much I hate stockings? Dead I look like a ballet dancer...or maybe even a poodle in those stupid white things I've to wear to school these days coz otherwise my legs get too cold! Shocked

But oh. Who watched the IPL auctions? Ouch Dada wasn't taken by any franchisee!!! Shocked Public humiliation of my hero!!! Shocked Ouch Ouch Ouch My favourite, ever favourite player...THE BEST in my opinion...an opinion I share with the whole of bengal and about half of India I'm sure...insulted like that!!! Gosh...I boycotted SRK the very moment the auctions ended! Angry And I'm still debating whether to go to watch a match or not...you know, if I go then SRK will get what he wants - the money. But then I can cheer myself hoarse for the opponent team and wave huge posters saying how much I love Sourav Ganguly and how much I hate SRK and KKR and the lot of them...and once KKR lose, I can dance back home in satisfaction. Big smile But if I don't go, then SRK doesn't get his money...which makes him unhappy. What do I do? I'm kinda interested in going for the match...someone help! Confused

Wanted to join the peace march at Victoria to protest as well but sadly I can't...*sniff*Cry  I love Dada...and no one insults him like that! There's only one poster in my room and that's of him. I wish I'd put up an SRK poster as well...then I could enojy the feel of tearing it to pieces! *glare*

I've been in such a terrible mood since Saturday coz of this entire thing. So is my Dad...we're partners in sports and food...he's been so down also. And I can't find a way to cheer him up coz even I'm so sad...and angry of course.

Oh...and apart from that, Did I tell you that I'm having to do double the amount of work for Geography practicals?! Shocked Well my sketches are def way better than my partner's...anyone would agree on that. Not that I draw very well, but fact is that ppl say it's a dog if a draw a dog for example. I'm not bad, really Ermm Whereas my partner once drew a dog, and she showed it to 4 ppl (including me) without telling us what it was. We made different guesses: a fly, a mosquito, a bee, or perhaps some sort of unnamed insect. ROFL And I'm not joking. Seriously. I couldn't believe my ears when she said it was a dog! Shocked ROFL

Well...so you can pretty much understand, that unfortunately aisse log toh mere kismat mein hi likhe hota hain na...*rolls eyes* so I have to do all the work. And as if that isn't enough, I do all the writing as well! Ouch Why? Coz no one (including her) and read what she writes and she says my handwriting is very good. Well even agree with that coz I've heard it from so many ppl so many times (and that oughta be a good thing, right? Confused) but that isn't reason enough to make me work so much!!! *bangs fists on table* I mean, till I was about 12, my handwriting was so horrible that my parents and teachers often threatened to tear my copies apart Shocked and from there I improved it and came to a point where if friends borrow one of my copies to take home for some reason, their parents tell them to come and tell me how wonderful my handwriting is. But sadly, now I wish I'd stuck to that horrid illegible thing from before Ouch at least I wouldn't have been writing double! Cry

A bit of free advice for you...never. NEVER be willing to work extra for friends Ouch and definitely don't be like me and be unable to say no when they bat their eyelashes at you...I melted coz I kind of like all the sketches and colouring and I believe it to be fun (which it is, actually) but when you have to do everything twice, you tend to lose interest LOL So stay away from emotional attyachar!

But...Big smile I got her to gimme a treat!!! Big smile Yippieeeeeeeeeee....all my extra work is always worth a treat! I'd happily work for 10 ppl if they gave me treats! Embarrassed Fooooddd...it's a wonderful thing, I tell you. Gives you strength to do all sorts of boring work! Wink

The only good thing is that aamla worked wonders on my hair Big smile As it is there's hardly ever any difference between my hair when its uncombed and combed...it always looks the same LOL in a good way, of course. There've been so many times when I've run off to school or tuitions without even touching the comb to my hair and no one ever notices Embarrassed...thank Heavens for my straight and neat hair LOL yeah so I'm absolutely fidaa over my hair and yes, I do brag about it at times Embarrassed anyway...so it's so nice and shiny and silky right now na...it looks even neater than usual! And smoooootthhhhh...I suggest you girls try it. Juiced aamla overnight and a good shampoo after that really really really does wonders!! Star

Aaahhh...it feels so good to have ranted on for so long...and it's about 9 degrees here and I'm in a pair of shorts as usual and a horrid fuschia jacket (which, sadly, is the only thing I have worth wearing at home...Ouch) so my fingers are icy cold but strangely I feel so good LOL

And icy fingers feel strange Confused I'm used to having warm fingers and palms...hehe infact my hands aren't warm, they're hot to the point of burning Shocked there've been so many times when I've touched someone and they suddenly jump a few feet in the air thinking they've been burnt LOL I really have no idea but it makes me feel so evil that I keep doing it LOL but today I'm feeling cool and that's what matters! *smiles in approval* Honestly, what's the mazaa of winter if you don't feel cold? Confused

This is why I love this place...I can talk about my day and no one listens or comments. That's the best part! Big smile Which is why I love you girls Hug No one bothers to read so I can go on and on forever LOL and I don't bore anyone! Embarrassed

Typing or basically writing things down is so much easier than saying them aloud! Confused Dunno why Ermm I can talk for hours but I can't say things that'd make me feel better LOL I'm so weird!

Have a headache, am sitting in the cold and enjoying the temperature, hating it when people tell me to wear full-lenth pyjamas, dreaming about garam garam khaana and loving the nice light feeling after letting it all out...life's good! Big smile LOL LOL LOL

Anyway...enough ranting...I should sleep. And I still hate SRK. Angry

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 11 January 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
EVERYBODY!

I have the INTERNET once again!!

Problem: I haven't finished the new design for the FC... so Fuzz.. please tell me you saved the siggies/banners on your comp. *looks hopeful*

Anyway, I shall quickly go and update QQ now.
So definitely excited that I'm FINALLY connected to the Internet. No more relying on my stupid phone that liked driving me insane.

<3 sabs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN-MERRY-

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Farzuuuuuuuuuuu!! Hug

Here's a little something for you:

btw did I get the date right? I am thinking it is the 12th.. cause I remember you saying that it is a couple days after Drashti's.. Hope I got it right Ermm

Well anyways.. Happy Birtdhay! And may you get everything you wish for!! Hug

Khushboo_ANFarzu-

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Okay, so I updated the gallery/shop.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1463346&TPN=53&#38035916

I shall be back for something special. <3
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Party..
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FARUUUU.. i think its today LOL cause u didnt tell me the exact date.Cry.

May all ur Dreams n Wishes Always come true....I hope u have a wonderful day

so i made this... it didnt turn out that great..Hope u like it.

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 12 January 2011 at 2:14am

Khushboo_ANFarzu-

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
F a R Z  a N a
Jaana!!

A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y !
I hope all your dreams and wishes come true.
Looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you. 

Here's a small birthday present for you..

Lots of love & kisses,
Sabs.

Edited by -saBii- - 12 January 2011 at 9:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiNikiLuverKhushboo_ANFarzu--MERRY-

Go to top