Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3 (Page 77)

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Did I tell you girls exactly how much I love CCD's Chocolate Fantasy with Ice Cream? *sigh*

I'm so smitten with that pastry...I could die for ittttt...

Honestly, I'd given up on ice cream for the sake of my singing...but then I had to give up my singing for my studies...but my ice cream still remained given up. And today, when I'm just SO in loveeee with this particular song and managed to sort of sing it after listening to it a few times, I really wanted some ice cream.

Yeah so I'd gone to buy a belated birthday cake for Ricky (for those who don't know, he's our dog...and he turned 11 yesterday) in my fav mall and then I just saw three ice cream stalls and my mouth started watering...dunno why, I generally can resist the charm but today I was a goner LOL

So there I marched, right into CCD and ordered a nice Choco Frappe with lots of ice cream and chocolate sauce, and then a Chocolate Fantasy pastry with even more ice cream and chocolate sauce and ohhhh...it was sinful heaven, I tell ya. NOTHING is better in this world than a choco fantasy pastry. Mmmmm...*sighs contentedly*

Unhealthy food zindabad! Have you noticed how everything unhealthy is so tasty? Big smile Phuchka with mineral water doesn't have half the taste of those sold on the footpaths...LOL

And since then, I've been floating in the sky...I just feel sooooooooo happy I can't explain how happy I feel! Generally I don't jump at chocolates, I prefer to stare at them and drool (platonic love, you see Wink ) but sometimes I really can't resist. And today was one of those days...*sighs again*

I want another pastry...I don't care it was so sweet that it nearly made me throw up but damn, it's sooooooooooo tastyyyyyyy *giggle*

Was it spiked with drugs or something? Ermm I feel a bit too ecstatic tonight lolzz....but who caresssssssss...I can do maths for the entire night and still feel so cheerful!

I've lost weight...so can I hope that cake and the ice creams and chocolate and God-khows-what-else will put something on me? Maybe drop a slight layer of fat around me so I don't go back to becoming a skeleton? *looks hopeful*

But even if it doesn't do so, I'm still so happyyyyyyy...*starts floating in the air*

Does anyone know of a treatment for overflowing happiness-itis? I really need one. Someone help.

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 24 January 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

nice siggy sabi

@booboo..love ur siggy dabba.. shwit Day Dreaming

I love it too Day Dreaming

Shwit *sigh* Embarrassed
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
ROFL...................

u love ice cream

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Yeah I love ice cream...and the tragedy of my life is that I can't have it *sniff*

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Yeah I love ice cream...and the tragedy of my life is that I can't have it *sniff*
aww my poor babyyLOL..it was soo cold these 2 days.. u know its -30 C here.. freezing cold. i couldnt sleep last night. .. i hate this kind of weatherAngry  soo dont remind me of ice cream

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 24 January 2011 at 12:44pm

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Oh why don't you come here then? The cold is gone, and I feel queasy just at the sight of that stupid comforter right now...

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Oh why don't you come here then? The cold is gone, and I feel queasy just at the sight of that stupid comforter right now...
loll.. i wish.. i got skool u knowCry.. imagine taking the public transit.. all the way to downtown in this kind of weather.. i usually cant feel my legsLOL..
how is abhinikki FC doing. havent been there for a week or sooLOL

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
But ya know what...as there's always something positive even in a tragedy, there's something positive about my giving up ice cream as well! I can sing that song right now...i've been humming it all evening Embarrassed Well I may be a bit off tune in a particular place (I dunno why I just can't get it right) but otherwise I feel I haven't done too bad a job, considering I don't have the swaralipi or anything...just heard it and started humming Big smile Wish I was a good singer Unhappy

And BTW, stop laughing at me. I've sacrificed ice cream for the past 4 years at least! I only have it about once a year when I just can't resist.

-MERRY-

Go to top