Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3 (Page 34)

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Hahaha your so evil Khush ;P Leave my SRK aloneeee!!

Stay awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! LOLBig smile

When did I claim him? Confused

Le lo usse...take him and do whatever you want with him. The evil, evil soul! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Le lo usse...take him and do whatever you want with him. The evil, evil soul! Angry

ROFL i hate him tooooooooooooo.... that guys is very selfish and full of himself. a very jealous type of person . have u seen his expression whenever someone does something better than himDead..
HATE THOSE TYPE OF PEOPLE

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

LOL Khush.
I HATE cricket. I hope you understand.

& yes, you're an inspiration. Don't blush. It doesn't suit tomboys. :)

Fuzzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)
(I just felt like typing that. LOL.)

@red...uhh no I don't understand Confused 

I can watch cricket for hours on end and I'll still love it Big smile Well its not just cricket, basically I love sports Big smile Anything pretty much. Gimme a football match and I'll watch it. I watch basketball too even though I don't understand a thing Embarrassed The only thing I don't like watching is tennis Ouch it's so quiet na, I tend to fall asleep Embarrassed

@blue...meh. I don't blush...just get kinda happy and shuffle my feet at times LOL and you can't even tell if I'm blushing...that's the fayda of having a dark skin tone Wink
Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

ROFL i hate him tooooooooooooo.... that guys is very selfish and full of himself. a very jealous type of person . have u seen his expression whenever someone does something better than himDead..

Actually I was a big fan till the IPL auction...Ouch SRK was my favourite...*sigh* it's so tragic that he should be backstabbing all of the KKR fans...Cry

No one messes with Dada...Angry and what was the need to do all that anyway? He could've just told him that they're not interested in including him in the squad...the man would've moved away voluntarily. What was the need to put him up for the auction and then humiliate him like that? Angry Let SRK land at the DumDum airport...he's SO gonna regret even coming to Calcutta!

I hate SRK...I really really really hate SRK! Angry

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Actually I was a big fan till the IPL auction...Ouch SRK was my favourite...*sigh* it's so tragic that he should be backstabbing all of the KKR fans...Cry

No one messes with Dada...Angry and what was the need to do all that anyway? He could've just told him that they're not interested in including him in the squad...the man would've moved away voluntarily. What was the need to put him up for the auction and then humiliate him like that? Angry Let SRK land at the DumDum airport...he's SO gonna regret even coming to Calcutta!

I hate SRK...I really really really hate SRK! Angry

well i was never a phan of him.. after i knew wat kind of personality he has... not attracted to those type of actors..no matter how famous they r. i mean he is a good actor.. but he treats people like sh**t just cause he is famous. and alot of bollywood actors r like that . the big B.. except salman khan. when they get famous .. they get soo full of themselves..
i once saw them treating other on the set like they r nothin. those people r human too..
i mean look at johny deep and compare him with these poeple... and his way famous than all of them.. but he is soo humble and nice. .. can they even try..

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 17 January 2011 at 11:49am

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Eh I don't care...I loved SRK a while back and now I hate him. That's all that matters to me. And anyway what will I do with his personality, all I need to care about is his acting and that I do.

And just coz I hate him doesn't mean I demean his talent. He's still a talented actor and always will be. Just that I won't watch his movies in the cinema halls anymore.

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
lolll.. but for me wat type of person u r is very important... thats y its really hard for me to like an actor or actress ROFL i am very picky..
they r talented... but its their job to be nice to others.. specailly fans.. cause without them.. they r nothin.

anywayz.. ru done with ur exams??

Khushboo_AN

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
g2g.. by khush.. i hope i didnt hurt ur feeling toward SRK.. just dont like him LOL

Khushboo_AN

Go to top