Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3 (Page 32)

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Yesssssssssss I have it!! and I loved it! (I know sounds soo biased right lol) but basically he wanted to write from the pov of a female, and I would say he got it damn right! hehe kinda freaky how he knows that much.. cause there are many parts I read and I was like Shocked that's exactly what I would do! LOL!

and you would have to order it online, that's that I did. It got the national bestseller award recently so it's more available in India but not marketed in shops worldwide yet. But we keep trying to bug him to do something about it.. so I think he is going to talk to the publishers about a possible e-version now. Hope that works out!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Farzu-

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

I've been to Mumbai like for a day or so.. and usually when we go to India we land in Mumbai, but all I see is the airport there lol. You know Mayank was actually in Dallas the same freakin city as me in 2005 and I was here too!!! Ughhh I just didn't know the guy then grrrrrrrrrr LOL

Hahaha yeah deffo when I reach Mumbai I'm gonna be like Mayank I neeeeeeeed to see you kahi bhi mil jao!! And then I'm gonna go to the sets of Geet! hehe

That suckssss but dont worry its not like you knew him during that time otherwise then it wouldve been REALLY upsetting! Big smile
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
No I'm not Farzu haha. Cause as I said.. I never really watched dmg for anyone except RM from like the time they entered so didn't ever see other scenes much.
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

That suckssss but dont worry its not like you knew him during that time otherwise then it wouldve been REALLY upsetting! Big smile

omg yeah that definitely would be loadssssssss worse! but hey I shouldn't be complaining at all. I'm lucky that I even get to talk to him when he is not on screen, cause I know many fans of many actors don't get such a opportunity.

So I'm perfectly happy with what I have! :D

Farzu-

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I currently seem to obsessed with the song Sheila ki Jawani A LOT! lol
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I see all good Shilpz. We all have our favs ;P

and yes your VERY lucky!!

That song is catchy but Im obsessed with the song Chaliya. Kareena looks soooo damn pretty in the video. Shes my idol, I love her!

sabihaa.

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hahaha yup we all do! And it would be hard for the people of the world if everyone had the same fave right lol

I've never really seen the video for Chaliya, and also SKJ I saw the video but I didn't like the video. I just love the upbeat music of the song, and the lyrics kinda make me laugh.

Apparently they wanted to ban that song in India cause there are so many "Sheilas" in India and they all would be teased to no end with the lyrics of the song.
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Here:

LMAO are you serious? thats the reason why they wanted to ban it? that is tooo hilarious Ahahahahaha. Poor Shielas! LOL but thats a funny reason gotta admit.

WHER THE HECK ARE YOU SABI.

Go to top