Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3 (Page 21)

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
She got me into the habit. LOL.

Sorry I went, I'm dying my hair. :)

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

Fuzzie, welcome back bub.

The IPL auctions were on last week.. and according to Khush, he made a bad decision in not buying a cricketer named Dada or something.
You've gotta ask her for details..

@red...Shocked Shocked Shocked

Don't tell me you've never heard of Dada? Shocked Sourav Ganguly? The Most Successful Test Captain India ever got? The one who led us to the WC finals in 2003? The left-hand batsman who opened with Sachin Tendulkar? The 5th highest run-getter in ODIs and 5th cricketer in the world and the 2nd in the country to cross the 10000 runs-mark in ODIs? The fastest cricketer in the world to have reached the 11000 run-mark?

He and Sachin, were regarded as the best ODI openers. And he made the Indian Cricket Team that we're so proud of today!

And he is one of the only 3 cricketers in world history to have scored 10000 runs, taken 100 wickets and 100 catches in ODIs in world cricket history.

Ever heard of what Rahul Dravid said - "On the offside Sourav Ganguly is only next to God."

He's even been awarded the Padma Shree!

[P.S. - quote may not be exact as I didn't consult Wikipedia or anything while writing this Embarrassed and I forgot the exact count of his runs as well...]

And I could give you an huge list of his other achievements but then I fear Fuzzie will faint LOL Anyway...still if you haven't heard of him, I think you should def watch a lil bit of sports. He's nothing short of a legend in World Cricket! Star

You asked for info, there you have it. Wink

And if SRK decides to not take a man of his stature in his team, then I wish his team bites the dust this year too. Hmph.

I don't care what they say about his age...Gilchrist is much older than him! Shocked And anyway Sourav was the 4th highest run-getter in IPL-3 and he even got 4 or 5 MOMs I think Ermm And he took some truly amazing catches last year! Clap

Which is why, I refuse to believe SRK's excuse that Dada won't be able to play well. Jayasuria, Shane Warne and Anil Kumble were way above 40 last year so how come they were allowed to play? Ouch And Dada isn't even 40 yet. Nope. I hate SRK. And I will continue to do so for the entire year and maybe even after that. Angry

I'm not going to watch the matches and if possible, I'm gonna join that protest march on Sunday. You drop Dada from your team while he's still fit to play, you insult him and you insult the whole of Kolkata. Let's see which team Eden supports this year! *smug smile* SRK will be banging his head on the walls when he sees Eden half empty and those preent cheering for the opponents! *evil grin*

Yeah so. End of rant. I don't want to make you fall asleep LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabihaa.

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

I have a fair few ideas... but nothing concrete.

Yeah, that was the other problem with the FF... Nikki was like the main character, but the way the love story panned out... it seemed AR was in the lead.

I'm probably gonna go for a Nikki-Armaan angle. Do you remember that OS Khush wrote, using PS. I Love You as an inspiration? I'm probably gonna use that OS as an inspiration.

It does seem weird that Armaan will be without Ridzy... but Nikki always takes prescident over Ridz.

Abhi probably won't come into the story until, much, much later... but I'll hammer out details eventually.

@red...HAWWWW Shocked

Since when have I started inspiring people?! Embarrassed

sabihaa.

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Okay, so I was thinking that if we follow the PS. I Love You s/l; Abhi should be the husband who passed away ~ the main character.

I think Armaan should only come in at the end, when Abhi tells Nikki to start her life again.. and she eventually marries Armaan.. but Abhi remains her first love.

At least this way, neither Abhi nor Nikki become second fiddles. Because AN was beyond that typical love story.. they fought with determination for each other... that bond is pretty hard to find.

Abhi dies? Shocked Cry Cry Cry

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

sabihaa.

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
FUZZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hug

Finally made your gift! Big smile

And here you have it...with lots of pink in it! Wink You love pink, don't you? Big smile

Direct link: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h458/QuirkyQueenCreations/Khushboo/Signatures/Gifts/GIFTsig7.jpg
Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Achha what happened to that HBD message I sent for Fuzzie, Sabzie? Weren't you supposed to post it? :S
AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Khushbooooooo!

How are you?
<3

Khushboo_AN

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the bday gift Khush! Its reaaally pretty!

Ill use it soon :)

& thanks for explaining the whole SRK thing. I sense your frustration LOL.

Khushboo_AN

Go to top