Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3 (Page 18)

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Fine. :)

But when are you going to comtinue KDKP?

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Fuzzie, the point of history class is to make sure we don't make the same stupid mistakes the 2nd time around. ;)

Shuuu. Would you believe, I'm actually typing a part to that up? I lost a lot of hope with that FF... partially because ShaNak bore me to death these days, and partially because I got bored.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiNikiLuver

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Then kill them. :)

Not that it would matter anyways, except Nikki being in a state of shock and Abhi comforting her, then Armaan crying and Ridzy comforting him and then the couple's realize they love each other and get married! :)

I finished the ff for you! Yipeee! :) LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_ANsabihaa.

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
LMAO.

That would be a great ending. I'm gonna cut this FF short. In fact, I think I'm going to scrap it altogether, and start afresh. Seriously.

I refuse to watch RBO anymore.. there's nothing I like about it.

I have a few ideas for a new FF.. we'll see.

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
No! Don't scrap! Atleast just tell me abt Abhi-Nikki, what u had in mind! I just need the storyline and I'm good. You have my permission to scrap it after u tell me <3
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Alright, I'll lay it out for you, and then I'm scrapping it. Acha?

Storyline: When everyone gets to Goa, there's a lot of memories. AN start getting a bit uncomfortable, but they decide to let it go and move on.

Eventually, it's found out that the couple falling in love is Armaan & Riddhima. Unfortunately, Khanak has heard their confession.

S/L moves forward six months. AN & AR  are all interns... however, Abhi refuses to talk to AR. He's suffering, and the only person he can turn to is Nikki. Nikki talks to everyone, and sympathises.

Eventually Nikki falls in love with Abhi, but Abhi is still bitter towards Riddhima. Because of it, AbhiMaan have a boxing match... however, Armaan wins because Abhi lost focus after seeing Nikki's tears.

Nikki tenderly bandages Abhi, who asks repeatedly why she was crying. Nikki says nothing... and Abhi stops asking. However, they get closer.

Abhi finally forgives AR, and says that perhaps they are meant to be together... however, did they have to go about it the way they did? AR understand, and their friendship is slowly repaired.

Eventually ShaNak also get together, after Khanak forgives AR as well, saying it would have never ended well b/w her & Armaan.

AR get engaged, and Riddhima lets slip that Nikki hasn't been herself lately ~ she seems lovesick. Abhi picks up on it, but says nothing.

Eventually Nikki confesses that she loves Abhi, but she won't say or do anything to jeopardize their friendship. AR & ShaNak all convince her to tell Abhi.

However, before she does, Abhi makes it clear that he doesn't plan to get married... he'll never be able to trust another woman again, after the hurt Riddhima put him through.

Nikki realises he's still in love with Riddhima, but has let her move on because he doesn't want Riddhima in pain. Nikki says nothing, and decides to remain his friend.

The adults find out about AN's situation, and decide to put forth a rishta for AN. Without thinking, Abhi agrees.. but surprisingly, Nikki says no. She has seen Abhi's pain, and doesn't want to put him in more pain.

Abhi finds out about Nikki's selflessness, and realises that whatever has happened, Nikki was always there for him. He still loves Riddhima, but he's moved past just seeing her.

Abhi asks Nikki to marry him, saying that although it will take time for wounds to heal... he is committed to making it work... after all, what better life is there than to spend it with a best friend?

Nikki agrees to marry him... after marriage, both work on communication with each other. After six months of marriage, Abhi finally falls in love with Nikki...

Three years on, AN have a daughter named Aditi, and a son on the way. (Which I would have named  Nikhil.)
- - - - -

There you go Shu. Now can I end it? :P

AbhiNikiLuverKhushboo_AN

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

*sigh*

Yes, scrap it now.

You know, I hate when this always happens in the plot, cuz then it seems like Nikki's "the second fiddle".

:(

Okay. You scrapped it. What now?

Khushboo_ANsabihaa.

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Sabs? Kahan gayyi?

Go to top