Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3 - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Yeah I know...dunno why though πŸ€” I tried to get rid of the freezing parts but some of them behaved like that even later after I rendered it 😑

But I didn't notice the audio echoing πŸ˜•
okay.. something is wrong with ur clip..

i dont know.. when i listen to is on u tube.. its echo'sErmm..
i guess ur not online. tonight there is a big party .. and i am goingπŸ˜ƒ
first i have to finish some skool work.. didnt get any sleep last night. dont know if i should go to the mall.. its soo cold😭. .. some one has to drop me off
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
Arrey LOL I really was wearing a saree...you can't imagine it? Okay you can see it for yourself once I upload the photos πŸ˜‰ I learnt how to behave like a girl in the sarees...😳 Yayyy I didn't look strange! πŸ˜† Of course, my dad still maintains that I shouldn't wear anything Indian coz the clothes don't suit me and I look way better in my shorts πŸ˜† but still, I just loveeeeeee sarees!!! 😳 I agree that I look horrible in a salwar 🀒 never tried out a lehenga though πŸ€” but I look like I'm 21 when I wear a saree!!! 😲 Old!!! 😲 

Hehehe yeah I find loads of things cheesy...can't explain how I was squirming while watching a few AN scenes...they were terribly cheesy at times 🀒 but still i couldn't help loving them 😳 

It would've been so much different if a guy had held my face and said, "I can't promise you that. I'll always be there to protect you if anyone tries to hurt you" He'd have gotten a nosebleed right there. I hate cheesyness 😑

And talking of cheesygiri, did you hear that song from I-forgot-the-name-of-that-movie-oops...it goes something like "tere bina na dekhunga subah, nigahon se abhi yeh waada kar liya"...I mean, exactly how frilly and cheesy can a song get?!!! *rolls eyes* Ugh...dunno why I feel like killing someone when I hear that song 😲

Yeah anyway enough about cheesiness πŸ˜†

I know I know...I feel bad from him too. And so does Honey and quite a few of my aunts πŸ˜† They believe they won't find me a guy to marry (though I assured them I'll find him myself someday πŸ˜‰) coz I'm too boyish and I just hate all kinds of "Valentines Day" kinda stuff...ya know, like romantic candelight dinners where ya can't see what you're eating (I mean, what's the fayda of going out to eat someplace where you can't even see your food? πŸ˜• Duh! You've gone there to eat! Not hold hands and stare mesmerised at each other...and I don't care what you say in contradiction to my statement! πŸ˜›) and I hate staring into each other's eyes like you've been stupefied by Hermione Granger or perhaps cursed by good ol' Lord Voldy out there πŸ˜† And then I hate red roses, scented candles, frills (especially the frilly tablecloths...ewwwww 🀒), moonlight walks on the beach (again, sight problem ), confetti, ribbons, drapes, petals strewn all over anywhere at all, awfully sweet perfumes and whatnot...everything you find in a movie-like dinner date, I hate! (heyyyy that rhymes! πŸ˜†)

And I even hate ppl who pull up chairs or open the doors for women...*rolls eyes* Idiotic!

Which is why...everyone's worried I'll never get married! Or forget married, they believe I won't even find a boyfriend! 😲 

And anyway I eat so much that Honey feels I need a boyfriend/husband who'll own a chain of 5 star hotels, from where he can bring chefs to cook for me πŸ˜† and she also thinks that I'll need him to be a doc as well coz I'm so clumsy

Gosh, I really do have a lot of problems 😲 And to think I hadn't realised them yet 🀣

Mera kya hoga 🀣 🀣 🀣 
Oooh you have a party? Great...enjoy yourself! And eat a lot! πŸ€—
🀣🀣.. BOOOBOOO.. i love yaaa 🀣.. u always make me smile πŸ€—.. u r soo crazy.. it reminds me of mee when i was in that age πŸ˜›.. snifff..lol
my sister is looking at me she is thinks i am crazy .. laughing.. i reply later.. right now in the mall
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

🀣🀣.. BOOOBOOO.. i love yaaa 🀣.. u always make me smile πŸ€— glad to know that πŸ€—.. u r soo crazy yeah I know! When did I deny that?! 😲.. it reminds me of mee when i was in that age πŸ˜›.. snifff..lol hehe you sound like you're a senior citizen! ROFL
my sister is looking at me she is thinks i am crazy .. laughing.. i reply later.. right now in the mall Gosh you're in the mall and you're here?! 😲 you're no less crazy I tell ya! πŸ˜† Waisse did I mention how much my head hurts?  I was sitting upside down on the sofa today...rather hanging...πŸ˜† it was much later when I realised that my ponytail was sweeping the floor 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² and now I have a headache...so a piece of advice...never lie on the sofa with your legs hanging off the headrest and your head hanging off the seat...too much blood rushes to your head  ouch  another proof of how crazy I am πŸ˜† Do I get a prize for being so? Like, maybe a treat? 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

i am a senior😭😭.. πŸ˜†.cell phone.. net service everywhere.. offcourse ur my crazy little smart friend...
πŸ˜† i lay upside down.. it gives u headache.. learned from experienceπŸ˜†..
btw i showed my sis ur writing that u send me.. my sis  great writier... essay and everthing..
she loved it.. i told her ur 16.. she said u got talent.. she really loveeeeeddddddd it.

for treat.. i can make y abhi siggπŸ˜‰
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
Arrey LOL thanks...tell your sis I love her and give her a chocolate from my end, eh?! πŸ˜ƒ

And no no don't make me an Abhi sig, make me something that I really need by tomm which I don't have the time to make...

Make the heading banner of the 2nd AN Writing Challenge Thread.

Tell you what, I'll PM you on how I want it to be. Just make that quickly and send it to me...I just remembered when you mentioned sig!!! I'm so forgetful...I should eat nuts! I'll send you the details, be a sweetheart and make it for me please!!!
OKAY. I NEED TO RANT.

Sushant proposed to Ankita!
*sobs* *sobs again* *wails*

I mean, I'm meant to be happy for him. But still.
NAHINNNNNNNNNNNNN.

^LMAO. I am so bad sometimes. But I'm heartbroken. I should have known something like this was going to happen. I was actually thinking about it last week. Blah de blah.

I should just stick to Armaan/KSG. But SSR is like, gorgeous! I am so gutted.
^I'm not a fan of Ankita at all.. but congrats to them anyway. *sigh*
Another one bites the dust? & don't even think of saying - "there's plenty more fish in the sea": there's only ONE SSR!

*goes off to watch Kis Desh, and type sentimental stuff... instead of writing for WLC*

PS. Happy Valentine's Day. Hmph.
Sabii I know what you mean, all these good looking guys either committed of married or something or the other! Why does this always happen with us?? lol but whatever I won't let other women stop me from flirting with who I want 😎 lol

Happy Valentines Day to you all! :D
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYYYYY!!!! πŸ€—

Yayyyy I'm singleeeeee!!! What could be better!!! No kharcha, only food! πŸ˜‰