yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont have a Valentineee either :( 
This day is just depressing. </3
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† wat is wrong with all of u .... mehhhhhhhh valentine's day its not important.it just another day.. eventually u will find the right guy.. as shlipa says..line maaro on anyoneπŸ˜†..
😲 i just noticed me shlipa and sabi r all 21.. i mean me turning 21 in march..😭.. i want to be youngπŸ˜†..

-MERRY- thumbnail

khushhhhhhh.. i watched it.. it was nice.
but something is wrong with some of ur clips.. it freezes.. and the audio it echoesπŸ€” dont know y..

-MERRY- thumbnail
awwwwwww.. shlipoo this is soo cute
When you are in love you can't fall asleep, b/c reality is better than your dreams.

btw where is everyone πŸ€”
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

πŸ˜† wat is wrong with all of u .... mehhhhhhhh valentine's day its not important.it just another day.. eventually u will find the right guy.. as shlipa says..line maaro on anyoneπŸ˜†..
😲 i just noticed me shlipa and sabi r all 21.. i mean me turning 21 in march..😭.. i want to be youngπŸ˜†..

Me turning 17 in June πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Yayyy I'll get my driver's license in 2012! Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I've been so obsessed with cars since I was less than 3 years old and finally I'll get to legally drive one!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

But why am I being so happy about my driver's license when you're all so morose about V day? Sheesh, forget about it...go out with a few single friends, eat like its the last day of your life, sleep half the day away, and if you find a good looking guy, hit on him πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Basic funda of V day...seriously!

Thankfully Valentines Day is a little less celebrated here in Calcutta than in the rest of the world...thanks to Saraswati Puja of course, our very own dei V day...all the couples go out on that day and all you can see is them making out all over the place...you need to tie a patta on your eyes Shocked I went to the mall with a few friends (to eat of course...so I wasn't really paying much attention to what was happening around me hehe 😳 too engrossed in food as usual πŸ˜†) yeah so anyway...I actually saw a guy giving his girlfriend a head massage against a railing in the mall Shocked Shocked Shocked I was trying to fix my stupid saree but I let go of the kuchi when I saw them at it and my saree nearly came undone!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked LOLLLL you should never go out to a crowded place on such days if you happen to be single...feel too awkward πŸ˜† and to think half my school was out there holding hands with their respective others πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

btw where is everyone πŸ€”

I've been wondering the same thing in the AN FC πŸ˜† but here, it doesn't surprise me coz no one's every here when I am 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

And damn, this is just so cheesy: When you are in love you can't fall asleep, b/c reality is better than your dreams.

But still I like it πŸ˜† 
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

khushhhhhhh.. i watched it.. it was nice.
but something is wrong with some of ur clips.. it freezes.. and the audio it echoesπŸ€” dont know y..

Yeah I know...dunno why though πŸ€” I tried to get rid of the freezing parts but some of them behaved like that even later after I rendered it 😑

But I didn't notice the audio echoing πŸ˜•
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
SHEESH...replacing such a hot guy with a ...

Oh well...glad Abhinav's out of it!
-MERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Me turning 17 in June πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Yayyy I'll get my driver's license in 2012! Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I've been so obsessed with cars since I was less than 3 years old and finally I'll get to legally drive one!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah i am going to get it this year.. these years i took summer skool.. didnt have time to take the classes.

But why am I being so happy about my driver's license when you're all so morose about V day? Sheesh, forget about it...go out with a few single friends, eat like its the last day of your life, sleep half the day away, and if you find a good looking guy, hit on him πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Basic funda of V day...seriously!

V-day.. is for the malls to make money..πŸ˜† its not important.. i dont care abt these things.. even birth day celebrationShockedπŸ˜†.. its funny how MY BF asked me out🀣.. i was like r u seriousπŸ˜†..

Thankfully Valentines Day is a little less celebrated here in Calcutta than in the rest of the world...thanks to Saraswati Puja of course, our very own dei V day...all the couples go out on that day and all you can see is them making out all over the place...you need to tie a patta on your eyes Shocked I went to the mall with a few friends (to eat of course...so I wasn't really paying much attention to what was happening around me hehe 😳 too engrossed in food as usual πŸ˜†) yeah so anyway...I actually saw a guy giving his girlfriend a head massage against a railing in the mall Shocked Shocked Shocked I was trying to fix my stupid saree but I let go of the kuchi when I saw them at it and my saree nearly came undone!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked LOLLLL you should never go out to a crowded place on such days if you happen to be single...feel too awkward πŸ˜† and to think half my school was out there holding hands with their respective others πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yeah i know wat u mean.. everyone is hugging or kissing😳..
haha..ur sari thing is funny.. i cant imagine u in sari. dont know..πŸ˜†

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
-MERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

I've been wondering the same thing in the AN FC πŸ˜† but here, it doesn't surprise me coz no one's every here when I am 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

And damn, this is just so cheesy: When you are in love you can't fall asleep, b/c reality is better than your dreams.

But still I like it πŸ˜† 

its cute.. even though its a lie😭..
Cheesyyy 🀣.. if feel bad for ur future BF or husband..i dont know wat he has to do ... impress u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†