Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3 - Page 64

Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah...but I found an awesome bengali show to watch...yayyyy!!! Special thanks to Rabindranath Tagore for being born in Bengal...if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have got such a great show to moon over!
.. i dont want any traditional shows..  i want something light like DMG or remix.. i have seen too many overdramtic shows...i hate the rona dohna ...
Sad you don't get bengali...go learn it. You can then watch that show...it's soooo good na, no melodrama, just normal things, normal people, normal emotions. Very good. It's sorta like an art film. An entirely offbeat soap in the midst of horrible serials. It's so refreshing that I just love it!

Me feels soooooo good now, after a choco frappe and a chocolate fantasy from CCD πŸ˜ƒ there's nothing like choco fantasy to uplift your mood!!! And especially when you happen to be someone who never goes on a diet or even thinks about it, you can enjoy it without any guilt! Hahahahaaaaa I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooo happpyyyyyy!
Me uploading photos on FB...finally! Couldn't find the USB cord so took it to a film developing store nearby and they put 'em into CDs. I'm looking like a girlll πŸ˜†

And BTW, why're you red?
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Sad you don't get bengali...go learn it. You can then watch that show...it's soooo good na, no melodrama, just normal things, normal people, normal emotions. Very good. It's sorta like an art film. An entirely offbeat soap in the midst of horrible serials. It's so refreshing that I just love it!

Me feels soooooo good now, after a choco frappe and a chocolate fantasy from CCD πŸ˜ƒ there's nothing like choco fantasy to uplift your mood!!! And especially when you happen to be someone who never goes on a diet or even thinks about it, you can enjoy it without any guilt! Hahahahaaaaa I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooo happpyyyyyy!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†u and u chocolate.....
i barely understand hinid.. u want me to learn bengali..πŸ˜†.
i will wait.. i amnot watching any starplus or zee tv shows🀒.. anymore. sony is better,, and starone. but nothing good in starone right now.
i just noticed they changed the geet bannerπŸ˜†
I too saw that! And man...it's not Geet, its a Maaneet banner. πŸ˜”

Me uploading photos on FB...finally! Couldn't find the USB cord so took it to a film developing store nearby and they put 'em into CDs. I'm looking like a girlll πŸ˜†

And BTW, why're you red?
i will check.. later.. using my phone right now.. it acts slow when i go on facebook 😑.. dont know y?

i am red... thats weird..πŸ˜†
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago

I too saw that! And man...it's not Geet, its a Maaneet banner. πŸ˜”
actually this time is better.. cause the last one they didnt even include the other cast.. it was all maaneet..

how come u dont watch american shows😲
I don't get time to watch anything much actually...sorry for disappearing! Was entertaining my cousins...will be back!
Okay so I'm back! For just a few more mins though!