Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No never watched that, but watch Everybody loves Raymond sometimes..
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!

I love the episode where Brad Pitt comes on.. during Thanksgiving. Hilarious!!

Oooooh. And the episode where Rachel's recipes get stuck so she makes the weirdest trifle/shepard's pie.

*sigh* I missssss Friends.

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hahaha. I know how to do it but it was just cute how you took the time to write it like that for her. Id be so lazy to.

Oh yeah I wanna buy it too but its $200 for the 10 Seasons which is a little too much. I dont really like season 1,2,3,4 so I thought maybe just buy 5-10? :) Less cheaper lol.

Edited by -Farzana- - 13 years ago
sabihaa. thumbnail
I was just gonna paste the links like that. But then reconsidered.

Yeah, it is a bit expensive.. but I think it's something to cherish. I wish Endemol would produce the DVDs of DMG. I'd start from AN's intro.. and finish on September '09.
That is DMG for me.

Ooooh, Everybody Loves Raymond was funnyyyyyyyy. I <3 Robert.

Farzu- thumbnail
Yeah *double sigh* all this talk of Friends is making me miss them even more so lets stop. Tears! tears! I want them to do a Friends movie like they did with Sex and the City ........... they'd make so much money like no joke.
Farzu- thumbnail
I used to watch Everybody loves Raymond longtime ago... I agree funny show ;P

Hmm yeah but I have YT for DMG. Just watch it there........ Indian movie stores dont even carry Starone shows. It sucks. They have Starplus shows all the time.
sweet.melody thumbnail
I was watching some random RM scenes the other day and I guess it's the fact that I got so used to seeing Drashti as Geet and Mayank as himself that when I saw them as RM .. I was like this is weird haha. Like it took me a while to connect them with the characters again lol

and haha yes in Everybody loves Raymond.. Robert is hilarious.. his habit of touching everything he eats to his chin before lmao!
sabihaa. thumbnail
I have YT for DMG as well.
Maybe I'll just d/l all these episodes at a time, compile 'em on a disc. & watch them. :)

That way, I don't waste more MB than I have to. *sigh*
All these brilliant shows ended. I'm sadded. I don't like what's on offer right now. :(

sweet.melody thumbnail
Jab mila tu <3
Edited by sweet.melody - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Aweeh thats so funny and cute Shilpz . Boy its kinda scary how frickin attached we are to DMG and our personal favorite couples. Like I dont think Ill ever forget KaJen, i feel like its a part of me ... forever....... thats scary! :

Yeah sabi you should just downloaded and put it on a disc. Saves ya money too, lol. And omg dont tell me you go on YT on your iPhone? Your nuts if you do.