Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3 - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
haha Sabii.. lol don't worry you don't need to be modest.. you make gorgeous sigs ;)

and I've seriously like stopped watching Indian soaps.. like I never used to watch any before dmg.. dmg was the only one that I followed everyday till my faves were in it.. and after that I really can't follow a daily soap.. dunno why but I'm bad at that. I guess I can't deal with the whole.. ooo I can't wait till tomorrow's epi! I'm more like ehh I don't care lol. Random Rant.. I know haha.

Awww Farzu.. ya bdays used to be like all big before.. like when I was younger.. but not anymore.. my bday is coming up in a little over 2 weeks.. but I'm seriously not expecting to do anything :P
Yeah. But not as a prominent character. And probably not even as a doctor. Who knows how he comes into the FF. :P

BRB. Going to make tea.

I agree Shilpz.
DMG was the one show that I watched everyday while I could stomach it. & then of course things stuffed up. As they do.

Now, it's more if I can be bothered... I do watch CCBM regularly.. but again, only if I really, really wanna watch the entire episode. :P

Exactly.. I seriously don't care what happens.. and on top of the time most of the times even if you continue the show like a month later, the story is probably going to be quite close to where it was a month back. They move slower than a snail. What is CCBM?

I just watch re-runs of friends, no matter how many times I watch those they never get old haha.
CCBM=Chand Chhupa Badal Mein.
Show on Star Plus :)

OMG. Friends!! I absolutely love Phoebe!
I love when she's giving birth, and she tells Rachel: "I'm going to keep one!" in that adorable voice.

Ohhh ok. I used to watch SGP on Star Plus watched the recent epis.. but don't think I will stick for too long again.

hahaha yeah same here! Love the whole group.. hilarious!
By far my favourite episode is the one when the gang gets Chandler & Monica to admit they're seeing each other.
I'm watching it now. :D

haha i don't think I have a specefic fave, cause I don't think I saw every epi actually.

Wait.. I had a question.. do Rachel and Ross like ever get back together in the end?
Yeah they do, in the last episode.

Have you seen Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? That movie copied the aeroplane scene in Friends. :)

DMG is the one I also watched regularly then it was Geet.

But DMG turned crap after September 21 09. That shooting in Sajeevani ruined DMG forever. Season with SR, YN, AS was terrible! Nothing made sense with AR anymore......... so sad :(

I also watched shows like Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil but I started that when the shows ended so I basically watched the entire show in a month. Same with Kitani Mohabbat hai 1 😃