Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3 - Page 16

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I think the introduction should be of Abhi's death... his last moment in hospital. & then we can go back from there.

I'll write the introduction and send it to you. But I'm just gonna have a quick shower first, and then I'll type it up.

<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Okay!

Enjoy the shower!
Btw, do they have any kids?
<3

I'll be back in 20 min!
sabihaa. thumbnail
Okay, I'm back. And I'll write up the intro now. Bear with me, I'm using my phone. :)
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Hey Sabs.

I have to leave now, but definitely pm me the intro.

I'll be back in about 2-3 hours.

Sheena
<3
sabihaa. thumbnail
Sorry about that Shu, I went out with my brother today.

I'll write it up now.

Fuzzieeeeeeeeeeeeee. I know you're online!

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry I was talking to my cousin on Facebook.

You call Sheena Shuu too? ;P

sabihaa. thumbnail
She got me into the habit. LOL.

Sorry I went, I'm dying my hair. :)

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -saBii-

Fuzzie, welcome back bub.

The IPL auctions were on last week.. and according to Khush, he made a bad decision in not buying a cricketer named Dada or something.
You've gotta ask her for details..

@red...😲 😲 😲

Don't tell me you've never heard of Dada? 😲 Sourav Ganguly? The Most Successful Test Captain India ever got? The one who led us to the WC finals in 2003? The left-hand batsman who opened with Sachin Tendulkar? The 5th highest run-getter in ODIs and 5th cricketer in the world and the 2nd in the country to cross the 10000 runs-mark in ODIs? The fastest cricketer in the world to have reached the 11000 run-mark?

He and Sachin, were regarded as the best ODI openers. And he made the Indian Cricket Team that we're so proud of today!

And he is one of the only 3 cricketers in world history to have scored 10000 runs, taken 100 wickets and 100 catches in ODIs in world cricket history.

Ever heard of what Rahul Dravid said - "On the offside Sourav Ganguly is only next to God."

He's even been awarded the Padma Shree!

[P.S. - quote may not be exact as I didn't consult Wikipedia or anything while writing this 😳 and I forgot the exact count of his runs as well...]

And I could give you an huge list of his other achievements but then I fear Fuzzie will faint 😆 Anyway...still if you haven't heard of him, I think you should def watch a lil bit of sports. He's nothing short of a legend in World Cricket! ⭐️

You asked for info, there you have it. 😉

And if SRK decides to not take a man of his stature in his team, then I wish his team bites the dust this year too. Hmph.

I don't care what they say about his age...Gilchrist is much older than him! 😲 And anyway Sourav was the 4th highest run-getter in IPL-3 and he even got 4 or 5 MOMs I think 🤔 And he took some truly amazing catches last year! 👏

Which is why, I refuse to believe SRK's excuse that Dada won't be able to play well. Jayasuria, Shane Warne and Anil Kumble were way above 40 last year so how come they were allowed to play?  And Dada isn't even 40 yet. Nope. I hate SRK. And I will continue to do so for the entire year and maybe even after that. 😡

I'm not going to watch the matches and if possible, I'm gonna join that protest march on Sunday. You drop Dada from your team while he's still fit to play, you insult him and you insult the whole of Kolkata. Let's see which team Eden supports this year! *smug smile* SRK will be banging his head on the walls when he sees Eden half empty and those preent cheering for the opponents! *evil grin*

Yeah so. End of rant. I don't want to make you fall asleep 😆

Khushboo_AN thumbnail

I have a fair few ideas... but nothing concrete.

Yeah, that was the other problem with the FF... Nikki was like the main character, but the way the love story panned out... it seemed AR was in the lead.

I'm probably gonna go for a Nikki-Armaan angle. Do you remember that OS Khush wrote, using PS. I Love You as an inspiration? I'm probably gonna use that OS as an inspiration.

It does seem weird that Armaan will be without Ridzy... but Nikki always takes prescident over Ridz.

Abhi probably won't come into the story until, much, much later... but I'll hammer out details eventually.

@red...HAWWWW 😲

Since when have I started inspiring people?! 😳
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Okay, so I was thinking that if we follow the PS. I Love You s/l; Abhi should be the husband who passed away ~ the main character.

I think Armaan should only come in at the end, when Abhi tells Nikki to start her life again.. and she eventually marries Armaan.. but Abhi remains her first love.

At least this way, neither Abhi nor Nikki become second fiddles. Because AN was beyond that typical love story.. they fought with determination for each other... that bond is pretty hard to find.

Abhi dies? 😲 😭 😭 😭

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii