Abhinav&Drashti FC|Chemistry&FriendshipAlways <3

Posted: 13 years ago

- - -

- - -

Thread layout & design ~ credited to -Farzana- & -saBii-
PM for permission to use any image or design.
Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago

-||-

*edited*
Extra post. Oops. ;)

-||-

Farzana (-Farzana-)
Abhinav and Drashti, I love you both so much! you two have seriously won my heart! You managed to create chemistry in a matter of weeks and ever since then I been dewana over your guys' chemistry. hope to see more of you two together. love your friendship but most of all love you guyys! always. SHOUTOUT to all my girlies on this AT, i love you all crazies sho shooo much<3 muahs! keep rocking and loving abhishti.

Khushboo (Khushboo_AN)
Abhinav and Drashti...two beautiful people, who made us fall in love with their beautiful chemistry. Drashti with her bubblegum personality, and Abhinav with his tongue-in-cheek sense of humour. Together, AbhiShti make a truly beautiful couple, and their chemistry is like a breath of fresh air that simply leaves you with a warm, fuzzy feeling in your stomach. And that's why we love them!

And coming to the AT, I've met such wonderful people here and made sweet friends because of them, and I can't thank AbhiShti enough. Despite all the hyperactive giggling and squealing we do over the two, I have to say that we're an amazing bunch of people who don't take Dev/Geet or AbhiShti so seriously that they rule their lives. Just as we can drool over them obsessively, we can well joke about them and pull each other's legs. Hats off to you cuties! I love everyone I've met here, and I love AbhiShti for making it happen.

Sabiha (-saBii-)
AbhiShti. They're the reason I started watching Geet. & quite possibly the reason I refuse to watch it when MaanEet steal everyone else's hearts. LOL.
On-screen, they'll always be my fav jodi (in an alternate universe where Dev wasn't such a... meanie); but off-screen, they're the coolest people yet & it makes me love them more. I love the masti, the chemistry, the giggles ~ everything about them makes me sigh, and want more.
To Abhinav & Drashti, thank you soo much for bringing a new flavour onto my screen every night, you two are AWESOME.
<3
PS. Shoutout to my girlies on the FC. ILYall heaps and heaps. You've all brought smiles to my face everyday.

Yattri (yattri)
Dear Abhishti,
Lets start with I LOVE YOU GUYS TOGETHER <3.
The first thing that caught me to this show was obv Drashti. I love her as Muskaan and the transformation of the bubbly cute Muskaan to mature shy geet is rather commendable.
And the second thing was the first time i saw Abhinav in the pics of the launch party of Geet, thn i was like now ive got to watch it! LOL.

You guys look amazing together! Although the onscreen jodi of DG didnt last long, your chemistry has left an impact and you can see it, we want more of you guys together :(

Anyhow, wishing you two wonderful actors a great future ahead.

Maryam (Merry_Shwit)
To my sweet Abhishti. Abhi defines: sexiness, adorable, cute, model..ummmm and most important a Calvin Klein model Drashti defines: Our cute muskhaan, sweet , shy, bubbly and hottttt.
These two defines Hottnesss. Both of u r doing a great job playing u r character.. muhhha LOBE U.

Shilpa (sweet.melody)
Drashti & Abhinav. Even though Drashti is the main reason I started watching, cause I absolutely love her! I was bowled over by the amazing chemistry between you two even at first glance. It's definitely the kind that people can love or people can hate, but they just can't ignore it! Even though you guys barely have screen space, on or off, you guys seriously have one of the most amazing chemistries I've seen. That's saying a lot! Hope we get to see more of you offscreen, as onscreen is a little hard. But maybe in a new show after Geet too.
Whatever it may be, will always love you two! <3 Keep rocking!
To the AbhiShtians, so glad we could all meet through AbhiShti! It's a pleasure to know all of you talented people! :D
w e  m a d e  i t ! !

congratulations.
11th FC is ready to go.

link to the next thread:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1620371

<3

PS. Thanks for putting up with me. :D
congrats on new fc!! AbhiShtians rockkkkkkk!!!

6 more days till Drashu's bday! <3 (5 in India!)
CONGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... it took us 3 months to finish one FC lollll
Sabi are you changing our layout????????????????

How come you never told me..

BUUUUT Im excited to see it๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Farzana- - 13 years ago