Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KATRINA:If Iam not married in 5 yrs I will be sad. (Page 9)

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chatpati900IrisduplexSalma2qwwwU-No-Poo-PoisonIvy-

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya0

Yawn... she has an excellent PR in potraying the image of a sexy but very traditional woman ....men dig such things... they would be like wow she is hot, but she is still seedhi saadhi and wants to get married.

I agree. the kind of image that she has in the public eye, i.e, a suave, sexy girl and yet very traditional at heart sells big time. that's how a man would probably define his 'ideal' partner. the image is very accessible and identifiable for men. kudos to her PR, really. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IrisduplexSalma2qwww

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

^I agree

If she will have another partner, Salman's extreme fanatics will bad moth her and her partner for sure. So I think Kat is waiting till Salman find some one else or comes public with another girl. I don't know, my gut feeling.

Irisduplex Goldie
Irisduplex
Irisduplex

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
she always portrays her self as this sad lonely damsel in distress...waiting for that right man to come and rescue her!! As if she a caged bird sing a song of freedom!! so nonsense she is!!!
While all this time she was using someone and lying about herself....she has played her cards so well...and so safely.....I don't think an girl next door would be capable of such thing! We'll never know her truth!! 

We all know she is going to end up with...of course the kapoor lad! who is she kidding?!
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
^Katrina is a very smart lady off-screen. she may not be a native Indian but she sure as hell knows the psyche of the Indain audience. she projects herself as the woman the masses want their fav star to be like. 

Edited by CZ.. - 06 January 2011 at 5:24am
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I wonder if I will be married by then?ErmmROFLHopefully I will be 24 years old lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2sheee

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Yawn... she has an excellent PR in potraying the image of a sexy but very traditional woman ....men dig such things... they would be like wow she is hot, but she is still seedhi saadhi and wants to get married.

that is true...

however, with all the negative things that are said about her, at least she does not lash back or make digs about her costars and her contemporaries... that's not pr, that's just manners... at least, in general terms, it is considered that...!   TongueTongueTongue

others chose to be catty... that's not their pr either... of course, the news is created by their pr, about whom they went out with and what they wore, what they said about others... etc. etc..... kat may not be much of an actress onscreen, but she does has a very decent and likeable personality offscreen... come to think of it, even priyanka keeps her relationships really private, but that does not stop her from being catty and making digs about others... does it now...!   WinkTongueTongue

just because someone is in the film industry, does not mean they can not have traditional views... every person is different, isn't it...!   Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2qwwwladygagaKataliciousBigbang_GD

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

that is true...

however, with all the negative things that are said about her, at least she does not lash back or make digs about her costars and her contemporaries... that's not pr, that's just manners... at least, in general terms, it is considered that...!   TongueTongueTongue

others chose to be catty... that's not their pr either... of course, the news is created by their pr, about whom they went out with and what they wore, what they said about others... etc. etc..... kat may not be much of an actress onscreen, but she does has a very decent and likeable personality offscreen... come to think of it, even priyanka keeps her relationships really private, but that does not stop her from being catty and making digs about others... does it now...!   WinkTongueTongue

just because someone is in the film industry, does not mean they can not have traditional views... every person is different, isn't it...!   Tongue

First people had issues with the type of roles she played on screen, now people have issues with her overall image and how she is perceived by audience. LOL Well people are free to speculate... but i think every celeb has the liberty to live their life.. and share whatever part of it they like to share.. Which celeb's persona is 100 percent true to their reality?? Even the ones that are considered brutally honest... must have a part of life that they don't share with public.. every celeb's approach to lead their private life and the way they talk about their private life in public is different.. no matter how hard we try there is only that much that we can know about a celeb.

Edited by ladygaga - 06 January 2011 at 7:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenKatalicious

Go to top