Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

that is true...

however, with all the negative things that are said about her, at least she does not lash back or make digs about her costars and her contemporaries... that's not pr, that's just manners... at least, in general terms, it is considered that...!   😛😛😛

others chose to be catty... that's not their pr either... of course, the news is created by their pr, about whom they went out with and what they wore, what they said about others... etc. etc..... kat may not be much of an actress onscreen, but she does has a very decent and likeable personality offscreen... come to think of it, even priyanka keeps her relationships really private, but that does not stop her from being catty and making digs about others... does it now...!   😉😛😛

just because someone is in the film industry, does not mean they can not have traditional views... every person is different, isn't it...!   😛

First people had issues with the type of roles she played on screen, now people have issues with her overall image and how she is perceived by audience. 😆 Well people are free to speculate... but i think every celeb has the liberty to live their life.. and share whatever part of it they like to share.. Which celeb's persona is 100 percent true to their reality?? Even the ones that are considered brutally honest... must have a part of life that they don't share with public.. every celeb's approach to lead their private life and the way they talk about their private life in public is different.. no matter how hard we try there is only that much that we can know about a celeb.
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's pretty amazing that almost every Katria topic goes on for 7921621 pages (ok, that's an exaggeration 😆). But seriously, the girl knows how to attract people. Whether it's natural charisma or a well-planned image, only Katrina can tell. But no one can deny that it works for the girl.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatpati900

It's pretty amazing that almost every Katria topic goes on for 7921621 pages (ok, that's an exaggeration 😆). But seriously, the girl knows how to attract people. Whether it's natural charisma or a well-planned image, only Katrina can tell. But no one can deny that it works for the girl.

if the plans worked, then everyone would try that... controversy sells...!  😛😛

it's really one's own personal choice whether they want to get involved in war of the words with others, or just get on with their own work... kisi ne kisi ko force nahin kiya...!   😛   just because others choose to make catty comments about others, etc., that's their own prerogative...!  😛

it's really not hard to give credit where it's due...!!   TongueTongue   ash is diplomatic, but she does not hide her displeasure too well... however, she does not start making catty comments about her contemporaries, so perhaps, that is part of her personality... nobody can hide their resentment towards others too well, for long... it comse out one way or another...!!   TongueTongueTongue

to be fair, both kat and ash are pretty classy ladies, whether you may personally like their personalities or not...!   TongueTongueTongue
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's amazing to see how much negativity this forum has towards Katrina.  If she tops the sexiest celeb list, then people say wellllll she can't act. First all the award/recognition had nothing to do with acting so why bring it up.  And Just because you don't find her sexy doesn't mean it's not true for others.  Based on the thousands of votes she must've received, there sure are alot of people who do find her sexy. 

When she won the most POPULAR actress award, then again people had an issue.  The award is based on popularity and so she got it. What's the big deal? Then she says "I'll be sad if I am not married in 5 years."  According to the people on this forum, that's just to create an image.  Why does everything that concerns her must be looked at negatively?  I dont like her or dislike her. But it's extremely annoying to read the same negative comments over and over again.  I am sure like any other person in the world, she has some positive points for you to DISCUSS (since some people love to discuss everything.)
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

It's amazing to see how much negativity this forum has towards Katrina.  If she tops the sexiest celeb list, then people say wellllll she can't act. First all the award/recognition had nothing to do with acting so why bring it up.  And Just because you don't find her sexy doesn't mean it's not true for others.  Based on the thousands of votes she must've received, there sure are alot of people who do find her sexy. 

When she won the most POPULAR actress award, then again people had an issue.  The award is based on popularity and so she got it. What's the big deal? Then she says "I'll be sad if I am not married in 5 years."  According to the people on this forum, that's just to create an image.  Why does everything that concerns her must be looked at negatively?  I dont like her or dislike her. But it's extremely annoying to read the same negative comments over and over again.  I am sure like any other person in the world, she has some positive points for you to DISCUSS (since some people love to discuss everything.)

WOW I completely agree with you! 👏